Pre-Game Talk: Canucks @ Flames. Wednesday. SNET. 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
So we know the Canucks are running 4F and 1D in the 1st Unit PP. I wonder what the second unit will look like? Specifically, if Hutton and/or McCann will get a chance on it.

docbenton

Dec 6, 2014
Bartkowski...the moment he reaches the other team's blueline he becomes completely useless.

I don't understand why people say this, he's looked very good in all zones in the preseason. Made nice passes in the o-zone and seems to have a decent shot. Don't criticize his past numbers until he repeats them here.

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
Matt Stajan is gona have another 4 point game vs Sbisa

Love

Feb 29, 2012
Our first unit PP should be:

Sedin-Sedin-Horvat

Vrbata-Weber

Let Vrbata do his thing on the left side, Horvat is net front presence, Sedins do Sedinery, Weber launches howitzers.

Robongo01

May 13, 2013
Vancouver
So we know the Canucks are running 4F and 1D in the 1st Unit PP. I wonder what the second unit will look like? Specifically, if Hutton and/or McCann will get a chance on it.

I think that's definitely one of the biggest reasons Hutton was kept around. Our second unit last year was a joke and desperately lacked a PP QB. McCann I doubt will get a look. If I had to venture a guess our second unit will look like:

Baertschi Horvat Burrows
Hutton Tanev

sting101

Feb 8, 2012
Weber isn't small and isn't weak. He's also our best OFD right now and our best PP defenseman. He's also more than capable in his own end

I don't understand a lot of the hate he gets.
It would make sense if Benning acquired him:sarcasm:

me2

Go ahead foot
Jun 28, 2002
Make my day.
Why do people think Weber is so small? He's like two inches shorter than Bartowski, he's not Jordan Schroeder. He's also heavier than Bartowski and our supposed big, tough dman Luca Sbisa.

After being through a summer of hearing just how nice it is to a have a monstrous, physical centre in Sutter you should know many people just repeat what they hear without question.

I do NOT understand the hate for Bartkwoski. He had a good pre season and skates really well. Weber is an absolute tire fire in his own end

huh? Most people like him. Just not on his wrong side and promoted from #7 to 2nd pairing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad