Canucks add Millionaires' "V" Patch to Third Jerseys, will wear jerseys Mar 16

Aphid Attraction

Jan 17, 2013
It cost me $313 to order it from the Canucks store, I believe it's about $200 without name/number.

As someone who comes from overseas (a different culture as well) And never owned a replica hockey jersey, All I can say is WTF, not in a million years do I pay $113 Canadian to put some guys name on the back.

Lawzy

May 27, 2011
BC
Who's name did you get?

Tanev.

As someone who comes from overseas (a different culture as well) And never owned a replica hockey jersey, All I can say is WTF, not in a million years do I pay $113 Canadian to put some guys name on the back.

It's definitely pricey. I believe my Hodgson jersey (Sabres) wasn't quite as much, prices do tend to inflate here in beautiful BC.

Well worth it for me though. To each his own.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
It cost me $313 to order it from the Canucks store, I believe it's about $200 without name/number.

Pretty pricey, but that's expected. Did they say how long it'll take for them to ship out the jerseys?

Smokey McCanucks

PuckDaddy "Perfect HFBoard Trade Proposal 02/24/14
Dec 21, 2010
Dang, when I saw those I thought it was a sign we were gonna get in an outdoor game...but whatever, they look awesome. I can't afford one but they sure are cool.

BRSC7

Feb 26, 2013
Hope they wear white helmets.

The red helmets really completed the Ronald McDonald look with the red afro for the flames IMO ...

Alex+Tanguay+NHL+Heritage+Classic+Montreal+6fEtr6Qr-cal.jpg

Aphid Attraction

Jan 17, 2013
Will they only be available for a limited time?

I have no inside info, But I would say money making Idea that will be brought up each year, until they stop making a profit. The did not go to the trouble of buying the rights for a one off.

Lawzy

May 27, 2011
BC
Pretty pricey, but that's expected. Did they say how long it'll take for them to ship out the jerseys?

Uhhh, well I received inside scoop from Rogers Arena that they were ordering 300 early and that the first 300 to call the store could reserve a jersey and get it potentially early.

They are contacting me when they arrive (she said early in the week of the game) to come pick up the jersey unless I want them to ship it to me. So I'm not the best source to talk to because I'm going to have the jersey before they even hit shelves most likely.

I'm under the impression they hit Canucks store shelves game day?

My price may even be off. After all Authentic jerseys is $329.99 at the NHL store and I've always bought off the store considering how far I actually live from Rogers Arena, would be a hassle to go pick one up if I wasn't coming in for a game.

me2

Go ahead foot
Jun 28, 2002
Make my day.
Giants one is better as they got the shoulders into arms right. They need to take the highest white stripe out of the Canucks one so the maroon comes down lower (ie were the numbers are in this one). White stripes all the way kind of ruins it for me.

_C4G5144.jpg

Also is just me or does the slighty darker maroon of the giants one look a teeny bit better or is it a trick of the light?

Last edited:

CP

Thou shalt not Tank
Mar 8, 2008
Those are awesome!
Looks really clean, I prefer the maroon to the blue though.

I wonder what the away whites would look like?

luongo321

Apr 12, 2011
I was thinking of these insanely ugly monstrosities:

flamessunis.jpg

I didn't know Kipper played for Gryffindor. :sarcasm:

Oh man, I need to go read some HP. :laugh:

Giants one is better as they got the shoulders into arms right. They need to take the highest white stripe out of the Canucks one so the maroon comes down lower (ie were the numbers are in this one). White stripes all the way kind of ruins it for me.

_C4G5144.jpg

Also is just me or does the slighty darker maroon of the giants one look a teeny bit better or is it a trick of the light?

I like these ones better too.

DustyMartellaughs

Flashing the leather.
Jun 12, 2009
Dawson Creek, BC
I have one from the original Thor era in a goalie cut, making it extremely rare. NHL clubs very rarely have Reebok make any replica or authentic goalie cuts.
I'm pretty happy I bought one when I did, in 2009.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad