Canucks add Millionaires' "V" Patch to Third Jerseys, will wear jerseys Mar 16

BuddhaJ

Dec 2, 2006
Alberta
Does anyone know if the online store will be selling any of the Millionaires themed merchandise? It'll certainly be hard to find out here in the middle of Alberta ... I'd love to add this jersey to the seven I already have ... and I missed out on the 40th Anniversary ones ...

I saw Millionaire t-shirts and hats on the web at the retail outlets, but not the online store ...

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
Does anyone know if the online store will be selling any of the Millionaires themed merchandise? It'll certainly be hard to find out here in the middle of Alberta ... I'd love to add this jersey to the seven I already have ... and I missed out on the 40th Anniversary ones ...

I saw Millionaire t-shirts and hats on the web at the retail outlets, but not the online store ...

They should be selling them online in the near future.

CpatainCanuck

Sep 18, 2008

In terms of colour coordination Detroit is probably the worst team to wear these jerseys against. The Maroon+Cream of the Millionaire jerseys is going to clash with the Cherry Red+White of the Detroit Jerseys.

129018083_display_image.jpg

image.php

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
In terms of colour coordination Detroit is probably the worst team to wear these jerseys against. The Maroon+Cream of the Millionaire jerseys is going to clash with the Cherry Red+White of the Detroit Jerseys.

129018083_display_image.jpg

image.php

What if Detroit wears their Victoria Cougars jerseys, which would provide a great contrast?

200px-Victoria_Cougars_1925_Jersey.JPG

nucksfan8888

Aug 9, 2006
Has anyone seen a decent mockup up where the maroon is replaced by blue? I like the look of the jersey, but other than saying vancouver, it doesn't feel canucks enough.

I understand it's being marketed as the millionaires jersey, but if they went with blue I wouldn't mind this as the full time jersey (best being the skate)

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
Has anyone seen a decent mockup up where the maroon is replaced by blue? I like the look of the jersey, but other than saying vancouver, it doesn't feel canucks enough.

I understand it's being marketed as the millionaires jersey, but if they went with blue I wouldn't mind this as the full time jersey (best being the skate)

I've done one.

hHFmwRG.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->