DSC_The-Vancouver-Millionaires-Mask1_m.jpg

Watch Luongo start that game

Crows*

Saw a guy wearing a millionaires jersey this morning. Looked sick

DustyMartellaughs

Flashing the leather.
Jun 12, 2009
Dawson Creek, BC
The buzz around these jerseys really makes me think they'll be a third jersey at some point. They fit my criteria of "can a little kid draw the logo in his or her notebook while ignoring the teacher?"
It's simple yet grabs you, and the Canucks have never really had a logo that does that.

PhilMick

Formerly PRNuck
May 20, 2009
Calgary
The buzz around these jerseys really makes me think they'll be a third jersey at some point. They fit my criteria of "can a little kid draw the logo in his or her notebook while ignoring the teacher?"
It's simple yet grabs you, and the Canucks have never really had a logo that does that.

:laugh: That takes me back to doodling just an atrocious rendition of the skate in circle whenever I was bored.

Lawzy

May 27, 2011
BC
Want an Edler one badly.

Anyone find out purchasing info yet?

They are arriving at Rogers Arena on the 15th. On shelves 16th. Roughly $300 with name $200 if they are consistent with how much I paid.

I foresee long lineups, except for me ;)

CookieCrumbs*

They are arriving at Rogers Arena on the 15th. On shelves 16th. Roughly $300 with name $200 if they are consistent with how much I paid.

I foresee long lineups, except for me ;)

$300 for a replica Millionaires jersey with name? I picked up a Giants game worn Millionaires Tribute jersey for $320. The prices for replica jerseys are hilarious.

Lawzy

May 27, 2011
BC
$300 for a replica Millionaires jersey with name? I picked up a Giants game worn Millionaires Tribute jersey for $320. The prices for replica jerseys are hilarious.

They're Authentic, not replica. There is absolutely no way I'd drop 300+ for a replica.

From what I've heard the stitching on these jerseys are incredible. If you guys want I'll take a bunch of photos and upload them on here of the jersey on Friday so you guys have a better idea on whether or not you believe the quality is worth the price.

CookieCrumbs*

They're Authentic, not replica. There is absolutely no way I'd drop 300+ for a replica.

From what I've heard the stitching on these jerseys are incredible. If you guys want I'll take a bunch of photos and upload them on here of the jersey on Friday so you guys have a better idea on whether or not you believe the quality is worth the price.

Really? I was told by the Team Store that they will only be selling replicas of these Millionaires jerseys.

DustyMartellaughs

Flashing the leather.
Jun 12, 2009
Dawson Creek, BC
Before the Canucks bought the rights you could buy one for 119 including shipping. NHL jerseys are so overpriced it's obscene.
I buy them, too, but not since the 1970's have grown men spent so much money on polyester! ;)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad