Canucks add Millionaires' "V" Patch to Third Jerseys, will wear jerseys Mar 16

PhilMick

Formerly PRNuck
May 20, 2009
Calgary
Love it! And on my birthday too! Please let the white pants happen.

Booooooo I didn't read the whole thing and it's just a patch :(

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
Awesome!
But I wish they would wear the actual jersey one game

_C4G5144.jpg

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
This is AWESOME! And they're doing it tonight, too!

I've been hoping they would do this for a long time. Just an awesome, awesome, awesome idea.

ARSix

Mar 12, 2012
Awesome!
But I wish they would wear the actual jersey one game

_C4G5144.jpg

If anyone knows where I can get one of these Giants jerseys would they please let me know? It is far and away the jersey I most want and I was never able to find one anywhere.

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
If anyone knows where I can get one of these Giants jerseys would they please let me know? It is far and away the jersey I most want and I was never able to find one anywhere.

I remember that I found their team site a few years ago, and they sold a bunch of Millionaires merchandise on it.

I'll try to dig it up.

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck

I have some bad news for you (regarding their online store)

It used to be a 3rd party company at www.vancouvermillionaires.com, but youll notice now that it just redirects to the vancouver canucks site.

Prior to about a year ago, you could buy jerseys, sweaters, t shirts etc from this site. They all had that classic maroon V, looked great, I picked up a sweater. Recently the vancouver canucks has purchased the rights to this logo, so that 3rd party company was shut down (or bought out). I believe the reason they did this is because the canucks are planning on selling these jerseys or items with this logo in the near future

In any case, you used to be able to get that stuff but now you cant. But you might be able to again soon

This is all correct.

When news broke the Canucks were buying the Millionaires rights, I immediately went to that site, and everything was being sold off cheap - got a maroon Millionaires jersey for $50.
Methinks the Canucks are going to do something big in 2015, commemorating the 100th anniversary of the Cup being won in Vancouver.

:(
I would have liked to buy that jersey too.

arsmaster*

That is the most misleading press release EVER.

Who cares about a freakin' patch, are you going to buy a new jersey, for a freakin' patch?

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
Who cares about a freakin' patch, are you going to buy a new jersey, for a freakin' patch?

Definitely not.
If they were going to wear the actual Millionaires jersey (or the Millionaires jersey but with Canucks colors) I would definitely buy that ****. It's a unique look.

Crows*

Poo. They are building to to wearing the full on millionaires jersey.

I will Laugh in people's faces who buy the jersey for the patch.

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
Poo. They are building to to wearing the full on millionaires jersey.

I will Laugh in people's faces who buy the jersey for the patch.

Yeah, I'm not buying for a patch (unless it was a Cup Champions one...sigh)

But I will most certainly throw down for the whole jersey if they start wearing it, which they absolutely should.

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
Yeah, I'm not buying for a patch (unless it was a Cup Champions one...sigh)

But I will most certainly throw down for the whole jersey if they start wearing it, which they absolutely should.

I would buy it even if they don't wear the jersey.
I'm just kind of mad that the Canucks shut down the Millionaires online store completely without adding their stuff into their store.

I guess we'll have to wait a couple more years.

ARSix

Mar 12, 2012
I have some bad news for you (regarding their online store)
:(
I would have liked to buy that jersey too.
Man, they have to be out there somewhere. Someone must have one to sell. Hell, I'd buy a game-worn one for whatever it's worth. That jersey is basically my jersey holy grail.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad