Demko injured and potentially out for rest of series UPDATE: Demko is done?

olafsson

Jun 18, 2017
Hold the phones. Elliotte thinks that report is wrong, and that Demko’s return may in fact be round 2.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Unless you are going to put any legit certainty into it without using words to cover your a**, like I'm hearing, word is, sounds like... etc. That just means, your "source" isn't worth putting your name to.

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
That sucks.. however LV had goalie issues last year and pushed throught it. Avs, year before, stomped Oilers with their backup and got to finals. Hopefully Nucks can push on through. Nashville is very good and were always going to be a challenge.

Lawzy

May 27, 2011
BC
That sucks.. however LV had goalie issues last year and pushed throught it. Avs, year before, stomped Oilers with their backup and got to finals. Hopefully Nucks can push on through. Nashville is very good and were always going to be a challenge.
With all due respect to the Knights and Avalanche, the gap between Demko and his replacement is miles larger than the gap between Thompson/Kuemper and their replacements. That's not a slight on DeSmith either, it's a glowing review of the importance of Demko to this team.

I am by no means throwing in the towel but this loss is huge for the Canucks. Hopefully they can rally around DeSmith and/or Silovs but those are big shoes to fill.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017

Demko is done, being a Canucks fan f***ing sucks

When a reporter or media person uses that wording “I’m hearing” they are not confident enough in their source to just say the player is done.

This buys the person an out if they are wrong. So I take that with a grain of salt. Now she could be correct but she’s not confident enough in her source to truly claim he’s done.

Reactions: Summer Rose

BB79

Apr 30, 2011
I deleted by Twitter long time ago, pretty much a useless platform now.
As is Facebook. Neither are as bad as TikTrash though

When a reporter or media person uses that wording “I’m hearing” they are not confident enough in their source to just say the player is done.

This buys the person an out if they are wrong. So I take that with a grain of salt. Now she could be correct but she’s not confident enough in her source to truly claim he’s done.
Is she an actual media person or just another self important type with a social media account? You never really know these days...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad