Injury Report: Canucks 2017-2018 Injury Thread

ProstheticConscience

Check dein Limit
Apr 30, 2010
Canuck Nation
How the f*** do you not bring a stretcher out for him? That just blows me away. No idea WTF this team has for medical staff. At this point I wouldn't be surprised if they bled him or tried to divine his humours.

Just f***ing disgraceful.

Last edited:

thefeebster

Mar 13, 2009
Vancouver
How the **** do you not bring a stretcher out for him? That just blows me away. No idea WTF this team has for medical staff. At this point I wouldn't be surprised if they bled him or tried to divine his humours.

Just ****ing disgraceful.
Reminds me of the time they made Mason Raymond skate off with a broken back... :help:

DownGoesMcDavid

Apr 17, 2017
At this point shutting him down may be our best option even if it is just a bruised tailbone.

Selfishly tho i want him to come back even on 1 leg to try and break Bure's rookie goal scoring record of 34.

vanarchy

May 3, 2013
Regardless of the diagnosis, and I hope to god it's not serious, they need to shut Brock down. I don't even care about the tank, I'm more worried about running this kid into the ground.

Reactions: petrishriekandgo

Superlative Soup

Treasured and Marveled
Apr 8, 2013
Saskatchewan
Reactions: petrishriekandgo

y2kcanucks

Le Sex God
Aug 3, 2006
Surrey, BC
Just want to point out that this didn't happen long after IMac suggested a Matthew Barzal injury would be a good thing. Karma is a motherf***er.

I hope Boeser is okay and it's just a bruise. If he really needed a stretcher then Canucks doctors f***ed up again, as they have been known to do for years. Zero excuse for this. But even if it's just a bruise it might make sense to shut him down. Sucks he doesn't get to 30 goals but he has a wrist injury that's been clearly bothering him. Best to get him healed up so he has a full off-season of training ahead of him.

Peter10

Dec 7, 2003
Germany
Just want to point out that this didn't happen long after IMac suggested a Matthew Barzal injury would be a good thing. Karma is a mother****er.

What the... did he really do that? Not that I have a high opinion if iMac anyway but even I thought he would be better than this.

DownGoesMcDavid

Apr 17, 2017
What else can you guys think of that the training staff failed us w. Since 2011.

-Raymond skating off
- mis diagnosis on hodgsin
-malhotra being allowed to return then saying he was a risk to play..

What else?

Reactions: Megaterio Llamas

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad