Rumor: Canucks “Sizeable” Trade Soon?

sting101

Feb 8, 2012
Were not selling Demko on a low. Guy is a top 10 goalie. Thats not how you manage assets. I mean if Benning was still here then his mind would change like the wind direction but the new regime has already a few times re iterated how much they value Thatcher and are smarter than 5th graders.

Keep dreaming for a discounted Demko not happening.

Reactions: zcaptain

Ita

Mar 11, 2019
I'll make four wild Predictions:

Jt. Miller for Kotkaniemi, Morrow, 3rd
Jt. Miller for Sillinger, Peeke, 2nd
Boeser 20% retained for Greenway + 2nd
Demko + Schenn for Kupari, + Durzi + 1st + Petersen (full contract, no retention)
Only the 2nd one is fair. The other 3 are terrible for the Canucks.

Reactions: wetcoast

Ita

Mar 11, 2019
Miller
for
Ryan Johansen, 1st, Matier or Prokop

I think this is a fair trade, and Nashville can actually use a guy like miller because Josi and McDonagh are not getting any younger.

Frankie Blueberries

Allergic to draft picks
Jan 27, 2016
Realistically, this likely is concerning a Boeser trade. Small chance it could relate to Miller or Demko, but doubtful.

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
Were not selling Demko on a low. Guy is a top 10 goalie. Thats not how you manage assets. I mean if Benning was still here then his mind would change like the wind direction but the new regime has already a few times re iterated how much they value Thatcher and are smarter than 5th graders.

Keep dreaming for a discounted Demko not happening.

Benning isn't here anymore but acquilini still is.

Warh1ppy

Feb 14, 2018
Love the optimism here but a 26 year old Boeser would have to be traded to Edmonton and be stapled to McDavid's wing for him to even be able to sniff those types of numbers.

He's on a steep decline and is merely a cap dump at this point.
38 points in 52 games, 34th in total RW scoring on one of the worst teams in the entire league but is a cap dump.

Reactions: innitfam

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad