Rumor: Canucks “Sizeable” Trade Soon?

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Relax, Beauvillier's been shooting 21%.
I wasn’t even talking about that?

Very weird, passive aggressive comment.

I was talking more about the salvaging the dickenson trade with stillman, getting a good prospect.

Hamonic traded for nothing, Horvat for a fair Haul, and other small trades like kratsov.

Just feel like he’s been doing a good job

LemonSauceD

The Negotiator
Sponsor
Jul 31, 2015
Vancouver
Probably Boeser to Pens if anything.

Or sizeable return meaning multiple assets at play. Picks, prospects, contracts, etc both sides

Reactions: Wats

Warh1ppy

Feb 14, 2018
Being discussed in no less than 17.3 different Canucks related threads right now.

Shayna has some credibility after how she broke down the individual pieces in the Meier trade before anyone else; but it will be interesting to see what comes of this.

Miller/Garland/Demko/Boeser/Schenn.

Any number or combo of the following with multiple pieces going either way and some level of retention by one or multiple teams?

Can not wait for Tee Ess Enn and Sp0rtz N3t to have literally nothing to do come the TDL. Seeing them twiddle their thumbs and create rumours for 10 hours will be the highlight of the week.

StickShift

In a pickle 🥒
Feb 29, 2004
New York
I am so jaded from the Jim Benning era that I automatically assume “sizable” refers to two things:

1. The Canucks are the ones acquiring a veteran player with their picks and prospects

2. They are literally trading for a “sizable” large player regardless of their talent or career arc. Erik Gudbranson 2.0. The concussed shell of Aaron Ekblad or an aging Colton Parayko. Etc.

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
They have premium assets that several teams should covet:

Miller
Boeser
Demko
Schenn

If Vancouver really wants to sell, they really REALLY could and get quite the haul.

Reactions: viper0220

Izzy Goodenough

Oct 11, 2020
The Penguins have nothing, other than Pickering and draft picks, that matches Canuck's needs.

No Deal.

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
If she actually gets Miller I will take back everything I said.

But that's a BIG contract to move with A LOT of term I don't know how you do that.

Boesser or Garland seem more likely.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad