GDT: Canes at Vegas

Finlandia WOAT

js7.4x8fnmcf5070124
May 23, 2010
They have 5 forwards who have hit 40 points in the NHL. One of those is the 38 year old Justin Williams, another is Ferland, who did it for the first time last year playing with Calgary's best forwards (although I think he's been fine). Rask getting hurt, Necas flopping his NHL debut and Svech not setting the world on fire are hurting.

I don't know why they sold Skinner for the proverbial bag of pucks, but man did that not take long to look bad, even in the face of a hot start.

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
The most surprising thing about this team is how **** the D has become. Why would anyone not want to trade anyone not named Slavin?
I don't really care for our defense too much. Faulk, TVR, Fleury and even Hamilton can be traded for all I care.

But if they're actually that bad, it would make sense to trade for more competent d-men, not a forward like Nylander. I don't know, maybe that's just me though.

CandyCanes

Caniac turned Jerkiac
Jan 8, 2015
Starting to wish the team got bought by Quebec rather than Dundon. **** trade Aho, don’t waste his talent on this pathetic excuse for a hockey franchise

I hate comments like this. Go be a fan of a different team if you’re gonna stay crap like this. I’m still really thankful I’ve got a hockey team, even tho they still suck.

My Special Purpose

Apr 8, 2008
Have you guys not seen a team lay an egg on the 2nd half of a back to back road situation before?

That’s what this is. Already a deeply flawed team that emptied the tank last night. They look like ****? No kidding.

Dude, there are 82 games on the schedule, and everybody has to deal with tough spots. It's not like they ran out of gas in the third period. They didn't show up. I really don't feel like being fed more excuses by this club.

Joe McGrath

Oct 29, 2009
Dude, there are 82 games on the schedule, and everybody has to deal with tough spots. It's not like they ran out of gas in the third period. They didn't show up. I really don't feel like being fed more excuses by this club.

I prefaced it by saying they aren’t good. A shit roster with shit goaltending and a no experience coach is going to look like this sometimes.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad