Post-Game Talk: Canadiens @ Rangers: "These refs suck"

Blueshirt Believer

Feb 28, 2012
Putrid. Montreal had almost two lines out with injuries tonight and still beat the Rangers in every facet of this game. Vigneault and his worthless staff will be gone by Christmas. I's say bring up the kids, but there's nothing there, either. Miller and Fast shouldn't even be up as it is.

I disagree, they need to be up here but need to be paired with other young kids. Your not getting enough out of Miller and Fast atm...

Blueshirt Believer

Feb 28, 2012
Screw it. Trade the kids. Trade them all. Get hired guns so we can see a Cup contender.

Oh wait. I forgot there was a salary cap. Sucks for us.

LOL, the sad part is that our window to win the cup ended last year. Rangers got some development times ahead. They need to start facing the reality and let the kids play….

The sooner we do that, the sooner we can start contending again...

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Who's ready for the Vantrick tomorrow?

This man is

i

trilobyte

Regulated User
Dec 9, 2008
Calgary, Alberta
Torts doesn't have global rights to the principle of forechecking. Other teams do it too, and I am happy to see this one does too. You don't throw the baby out with the bathwater.

Championship*

The better team won. The better team converts scoring chances and wins the special teams battle. The better goalie won.

Moral victories mean dick with this franchise.

100% this.

bmoak

Apr 4, 2004
Some of you act like if you got run over by a bus blowing through a red light, you'd blame yourselves for crossing a street on a green light.

The refs were beyond terrible. Why does your hatred for this team not permit you to see the blatant ******** that went on tonight?

Blaming the refs and injuries is a weak sauce excuse. The Rangers got some dubious power plays and looked like crap on them. The Habs have a lot more injured players than the Rangers. A good, well put together team, with a good coach and character and depth, like the Habs, can overcome those things. The Rangers have none of those things, so they can't and never will.

LittleKev6D9

Unregistered User
Dec 14, 2011
Middletown
John Moore sucked tonight.

Countless turnovers that could have easily been avoided. That stupid dangle attempt that led to the Habs 2nd goal and his shot attempts were dick.

Get it together kid.

JCrusher*

Apr 16, 2012
Kreider-Stepan-Richards
Brassard-Miller-Fast
Pouliot-Moore-Zuccarello
Pyatt-Boyle-Dorsett
Hagelin should be back tomorrow. Also i dont know if stepan can continue to play top line minutes until he gets his head together. i mean he cant complete a pass and he had a wide open chance from teh pass from kreider. i mean at this point put miller or brassard there

Blueshirt Believer

Feb 28, 2012

Countless turnovers that could have easily been avoided. That stupid dangle attempt that led to the Habs 2nd goal and his shot attempts were dick.

Get it together kid.

He had some struggles but Del Z also put him in bad spots at times….

Championship*

Steve Zipay ‏@stevezipay 3m
NYR, 0 for 5 on the power play, last in league in goals, blanked 2-0 by Canadiens. Third SO of year.

Stop blaming the Refs, this team isn't good. Give all the bad calls back and the Rangers still lose this one.

Blueshirt Believer

Feb 28, 2012
Disagree. Zukes was giving 110% and generating chances. We need less big useless guys like Pyatt and Puliout and more talented forwards.

The Rangers need to take a long hard look at what type of team they want to be. They really need to stop getting plugs from free agency and commit to promote from within…

They have to take this year as a development year. No more half measures..

You got to move guys like Boyle, Pyatt etc. There is no future here for those guys...

ColonialsHockey10

Jul 22, 2007

Get it together kid.

He's never gotten it together aside from a few games at the end of last season as a Ranger.

The people thinking he makes MDZ expendable are ****ing idiots.

Ironically, MDZ actually played a little better tonight.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad