Post-Game Talk: Canadiens @ Rangers: "These refs suck"

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
And we got a goal taken away from us that was exactly like it 2 games ago...

I know. Saw it. That call though has nothing to do with the refs. It's Toronto. And frankly, not sure Toronto will be giving us any favours. But don't worry, we have been plenty on the wrong end of bad calls ourselves.

As far as typical Montreal...well if people who write that are telling me that only against Montreal do you see bad calls against your team....I'll agree...but we all know it's not the case.

By the way.....I would not have given the goal. I saw it being pushed as well.

Blueshirt Believer

Feb 28, 2012
The effort was there tonight. But certain individuals didn't have their head in the game. Lots of really boneheaded plays for the Rangers tonight. You can't blame the refs on this game. Rangers had plenty of time on the PP.

Rangers blew it fair and square…

Next time Rangers try taking shots in the slot then at the side of the net. Also if your going to shoot at the side of net…aim low. Stop trying to pick corners at bad angles...

RiceCooker

"We Got Some Looks"
Mar 6, 2007
Home !!
pbqtp.jpg

ColonialsHockey10

Jul 22, 2007
Blame is on the officials all you guys want. It's a pathetic and temporary excuse.

We ****ing suck. They every bit deserved to lose tonight. Montreal has a ****ing horrible lineup right now and they outplayed us everywhere on the ice.

Some of these players get paid millions of dollars to churn out an absolutely awful product.

**** every single player on this team.

danman1202

Nov 19, 2006
Long Island
I can't deal with "gotta give the other team credit" posters at this point

this team couldn't score on an empty net and you'd hear

"ya know, shucks, gotta give empty net credit it stood on its head the whole night"

****ing dumb as hell

Robs789

Apr 1, 2011
We need to step back and get back to basics of offensive zone. We try to be too cute with the puck and our shots. Put the puck on net low and have guys in front screening/deflecting.

haohmaru

boomshakalaka
Aug 26, 2009
Fleming Island, Fl
Frankly, I hate the rule. Either allow goals off skates or don't. In this goal challenged league, I don't think it'll make a huge difference, but it will eliminate these BS-guessing-what-intent-was calls.

JCrusher*

Apr 16, 2012
Kreider zuccarello hank and miller had real good games and everyone else was picking their ass

pld459666

Feb 27, 2002
Danbury, CT
Effort was there. They had some very nice scoring chances and Budaj stood TALL tonight.

Sometimes you are the windshield, sometimes you are the bug.

Tonight, Budaj was the windshield, we were the bugs.

Dude made some very impressive stops.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad