Post-Game Talk: Canadiens @ Rangers: "These refs suck"

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville
Sorry for the crappy quality, tried to make a quick gif for you guys.

HD4lKkF.gif

Definitely pushed his foot forward, but whatever. Rangers scored 0 goals.

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
Sorry for the crappy quality, tried to make a quick gif for you guys.

HD4lKkF.gif

And LOLOLOLOLOLROFLFHIHDSHFUDSHHAHALOL at the Hab fans trying to claim that the one that happened to them last playoffs (where the guy just angled his skate with no distinct pushing/kicking motion) is anything like that.

I couldn't believe they were even trying to claim that.

iamitter

Thornton's Hen
May 19, 2011
NYC
I think it's quite apparent even without looking at the puck or his foot.

Look at his knee. Anybody who has ever skated should understand why his knee did that. It's called kicking.

Balej20

Jan 4, 2013
Good evening folks. I'm curious if the league has put out a memo to the general public explaining why they felt the need to give Montreal a win tonight? I'm new to the whole social media landscape, but has it been explained why Montreal gets every call every game of every year? Doesn't seem fair to the rest of the league. Again, I'm sorry if I missed the memo as to the reasoning of this.

bmoak

Apr 4, 2004
It's just re-arranging the deck chairs on the Titanic. It doesn't matter what the lines are. Hagelin won't make a lick of difference. Vigneault will continue playing his boy Pyatt until he gets fired.

Championship*

Were the Rangers going to win if that goal didn't go in? All signs point to no.

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
Yeah, Hagelin with his speed, PKing, and ability to forecheck like a mad man brings nothing to this team. His scoring brings nothing either. He's useless.

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville
Good evening folks. I'm curious if the league has put out a memo to the general public explaining why they felt the need to give Montreal a win tonight? I'm new to the whole social media landscape, but has it been explained why Montreal gets every call every game of every year? Doesn't seem fair to the rest of the league. Again, I'm sorry if I missed the memo as to the reasoning of this.

Give it a rest man, jesus ****. :shakehead

North Star

Mar 9, 2011
Hagelin should be back tomorrow. Also i dont know if stepan can continue to play top line minutes until he gets his head together. i mean he cant complete a pass and he had a wide open chance from teh pass from kreider. i mean at this point put miller or brassard there

Bad coaching by AV giving Stepan so many minutes. Stepan was not in the mood to play good hockey today, and that was obvious from early on.

Championship*

Yeah. We should just accept getting jobbed by the refs and never complain. Agreed. It's obvious that that is what we should do.

Maybe focus your scorn on the team that is 30th in the league in goals. The Refs didn't lose that game for the Rangers, the Rangers did.

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
Maybe focus your scorn on the team that is 30th in the league in goals. The Refs didn't lose that game for the Rangers, the Rangers did.

Yes. The Rangers, who should have been in OT in a 0-0 game, are the only people to blame. Not the refs that called Boyle for checking or allowed a guy to kick a puck into the net. Correct. Obviously the team is the only group that should get the blame. Of course.

DutchShamrock

Nov 22, 2005
New Jersey
Yeah. We should just accept getting jobbed by the refs and never complain. Agreed. It's obvious that that is what we should do.

A kicked goal and pp goal on the bad Boyle call. Competence gets us to OT 0-0. maybe it doesn't help us win but we deserve the same standard of officiating the other 29 teams get.

BlaqICE

Apr 10, 2007
N.Y.
I thought the effort was there tonight, but we just can't put the puck in the net with this group of guys. Second goal was definitely a kick. You don't naturally come to a stop like that...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad