OT - NO POLITICS Calm down & step back - (please read)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
Went to the beach and to lunch on an outdoor patio today. Lots of masks, distancing, and people were being really respectful of others’ space.

Much more pleasant experience than I was anticipating, to be honest

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
104478134_10221283349365971_9047767458415302525_n.jpg

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
Had to take the Bride to eye doctor in Worcester yesterday. I thought they had a good protocol. You call from parking lot and let them know you have arrived. You must be masked orthey will bring one out to you.
Told to wait 10 minutes in car while they prep a chair with disinfectant.
Enter the building and purell dispensed at bottom and top of stairs and elevator.
Spacing marked on floor. Thermal temperatures taken. Then you go to chair they have prepped for you.
Everyone in officeand exam rooms gloved, madked and wiping everything.

So how do I know this if I have to stay inthe car?
Well, I had to pee. So, I had to go through all the above to get inside to a restroom.

:D

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Slowly scheduled the thermostat to bring the house from 82 to 73 overnight and this morning. Almost the moment it reached 73 the sun hit the house full blast, and now i suspect it will struggle to even hold. Luckily i have a ceiling fan in each BR and one in the kitchen, and 3 oscillating fans spread out to keep everything moving.

Day 1 with the trampoline for the kiddos though, so the AC/beverages/trampoline are all being put to a good test today.

Reactions: LSCII

RoccoF14

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2016
Chicago, IL
My son and I hit the $0.50 Trifecta in Race 1. We didn't play Race 2.

We've been doing a lot of race handicapping since the tracks reopened during the pandemic....So far its been a very profitable venture over the last 2 months. Fun too.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gee Wally

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
Had to take the Bride to eye doctor in Worcester yesterday. I thought they had a good protocol. You call from parking lot and let them know you have arrived. You must be masked orthey will bring one out to you.
Told to wait 10 minutes in car while they prep a chair with disinfectant.
Enter the building and purell dispensed at bottom and top of stairs and elevator.
Spacing marked on floor. Thermal temperatures taken. Then you go to chair they have prepped for you.
Everyone in officeand exam rooms gloved, madked and wiping everything.

So how do I know this if I have to stay inthe car?
Well, I had to pee. So, I had to go through all the above to get inside to a restroom.

:D

LOL!! We plan our "trips" now according to pee capacity! We reduce fluids for an hour, go for it and hope to make it back in time! Wild and crazy times!

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
LOL!! We plan our "trips" now according to pee capacity! We reduce fluids for an hour, go for it and hope to make it back in time! Wild and crazy times!

no kidding!

I have to drive over 2 hours tomorrow to the Cape.
I’m hoping like hell there is something open along the way somewhere.

Reactions: caz16
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad