Call of Duty Black Ops: Cold War

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
Just played 6 or so games. Alternated between basically going 35-10 one game and 11-13 the next. Not fun.

Reactions: CPTN71

Harbinger

sing for absolution
Mar 8, 2008
Edmonton
The host for my zombie match raged quit during the 28th wave. Apparently I had to immediately revive him despite being chased by 20 zombies and several slender men.

Also him quitting tanked the game for the rest of us.

Last edited:

Smelling Salt

Busey is life
Mar 8, 2006
Winnipeg
Yup. Lame. There’s no flow or groove playing like this

While I've personally played well (haven't noticed SBMM flux too much), I find it hilarious when I looked at my Barracks the other day I was exactly 78 and 78 in wins/losses (TDM, Domination, Kill Confirmed) which is pretty hilarious. I have a VERY hard time getting on winning teams no matter how well I play. Not properly awarding objective play with better XP amounts is not helping.

So while SBMM hasn't affected me that much, the team balancing in my case is ramped up to 100.

Reactions: x Tame Impala

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
While I've personally played well (haven't noticed SBMM flux too much), I find it hilarious when I looked at my Barracks the other day I was exactly 78 and 78 in wins/losses (TDM, Domination, Kill Confirmed) which is pretty hilarious. I have a VERY hard time getting on winning teams no matter how well I play. Not properly awarding objective play with better XP amounts is not helping.

So while SBMM hasn't affected me that much, the team balancing in my case is ramped up to 100.

It doesn't even hide how rigged it is when you look at it from a W/L ratio.

I have four buddies on my friend list that play this game and literally all four of them are floating near a 1.00 w/l, either being maybe a game or two above or below even.

Even weirder is how all of our K/D's are also within .2 of each other. I'm at 1.07, one guy is at 1.05 and the other is 1.06.

This series is officially dead to me now. And may god help us if this cancerous system finds its way to other games (probably won't because generally other games do a ranked/casual split)

Reactions: x Tame Impala

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
Also, do any of you guys regularly get the higher-level scorestreaks in games? I've been best on my team relatively frequently and my score is still only in the 4000's. Seems like getting the highest scorestreaks are almost impossible.

Smelling Salt

Busey is life
Mar 8, 2006
Winnipeg
Also, do any of you guys regularly get the higher-level scorestreaks in games? I've been best on my team relatively frequently and my score is still only in the 4000's. Seems like getting the highest scorestreaks are almost impossible.

They used to be easier for sure before the tweaks, but I run UAV (which since everyone is running Ghost anyway, I'm not sure why TBH), RC-XD and Care Package so I'm not really noticing that personally. However, I definitely notice less higher end score streaks from the other team and teammates since the tweaks, with the exception being something like Domination on Nuketown or Crossroads Strike which just have scorestreak after scorestreak in the second half of the match.

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
They used to be easier for sure before the tweaks, but I run UAV (which since everyone is running Ghost anyway, I'm not sure why TBH), RC-XD and Care Package so I'm not really noticing that personally. However, I definitely notice less higher end score streaks from the other team and teammates since the tweaks, with the exception being something like Domination on Nuketown or Crossroads Strike which just have scorestreak after scorestreak in the second half of the match.

Basically the same for me. I’ll swap out a RC car for a care-package every now and then and now have my 3rd score streak be the cruise missiles.

Also, I’ve been shooting down about a half dozen UAV’s a game from using the launcher as my secondary. Sucks not having backup gun but since UAVs are usually so crucial I feel like it’s worth it to keep the other teams from having them.

Reactions: Smelling Salt

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
I’ve put around a total of 2 days into MP (not counting Zombies and I’ve never been a fan of warzone) and I think I’m officially done.

it’s just not fun... like at all.. between the SBMM, laggy servers, bad maps...

Not sure why it took me 48 hours of 50/50 gameplay to realize that :laugh:

I may play zombies from time to time, but I think I’m moving on from this game — which feels kinda crazy. And almost like money wasted if I hadn’t sunk so much time into it already.

Reactions: Blitzkrug
Sep 19, 2008
Been grinding a lot of Rust lately to level up guns.

BO Cold War is also on sale for 40 dollars. Dont' really see a reason to purchase.

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
Picked the game up after not having the time to play for the last month... What. The. F***. Happened.

Every single lobby I enter I get slaughtered. And it's half because I'm already entering into matches that are 40-15, and half because the game is so f***ing laggy and the framerate is so jittery that I feel like a drunken sailor trying to run laps on the poop deck during a hurricane.

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
This is honestly completely unplayable. The lag in the frame-rate makes it impossible to track any moving target.

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
What’s wrong with warzone atm? I have been and continue to have a blast

couple new guns (mac 10 and thet new sniper need a debuff but whatever)

content creators are running out of things to make videos about. The game is fine. Have probably logged about 300 games of warzone since the new season and havnt run into a hacker yet.

it is hilarious watching the toobers like mercs or Swagg rehash the same loadout stuff every season over and over again (kilo, grar and now Kirg). some how they are bad then good, then bad then lasers then bad then moon beems all in one season lmao.

Smelling Salt

Busey is life
Mar 8, 2006
Winnipeg
I ran into a hacker in a game of duos two nights ago. Top 5 situation too so it may have cost me and my partner the win as we were cruising. First one I personally have run into in Warzone in a few weeks but I did come across one playing 24/7 Nuketown on Christmas Day hohoho.

The DMR/Mac10 or dual Diamattis Warzone loadout is crazy right now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad