Prospect Info: Cale Fleury - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
Came in hot and then fizzled out in typical Montreal Canadiens development fashion. Will be interesting how Seattle develops him.

7th or 8th D man. He's not ready for a full time NHL role and they could loose him on waivers if they try to send him to the AHL. 50/50 chance he gets taken but it might be a plan they try.

frapp10

Feb 21, 2015
It’s really to bad I liked him a lot and thought he had good second pairing potential. We’ve now lost our future top 4 of Mete, Juulsen, and Fleury for free. Brooks is now our only right handed young D

Woland

Mar 10, 2007
Montreal
we played the whole playoffs with 4 D...losing a solid D with nice upside does not help.

we have no depth at the blue line. only option now is UFA's.....

playoffs were fun. but return back down to earth will be hard next season....very hard

Reactions: Schwang and abo9

abo9

Jun 25, 2017
we played the whole playoffs with 4 D...losing a solid D with nice upside does not help.

we have no depth at the blue line. only option now is UFA's.....

playoffs were fun. but return back down to earth will be hard next season....very hard

And with Weber out we only have 1 RD in Petry if I'm not mistaken? Larsson had been signed... so we're left looking at Barrie and Hamilton? And Edmonton probably don't want to lose both Barrie and Larsson so they might get a little aggressive...

abo9

Jun 25, 2017
Got it right along with 48 others.................
Check the poll guys!! lol

Price (169 votes)
Douin (70 votes)
Kulak (70 votes)
Fleury (49 votes)

Price over Fleury? I can understand
Drouin over him? Hmmm maybe if medicals are good
But Kulak... was that just wishful thinking?

Reactions: BLONG7

Woland

Mar 10, 2007
Montreal
He was not part of the right side of our defence. He was the #8D next season to avoid wavers, until eventually another prospect graduates.

A nothing burger.
I think you under-estimate him. only time will tell, but I think he will become a sold NHL 3-4 D

Wandering Maroon

Sep 11, 2010
If Fleury gets picked, Brook will be the only natural RHD in the system but Norlinder had begun to switch over to the right last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad