C Isac Lundestrom - Lulea HF, SHL (2018, 23rd, ANA)

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
Way to skip the rest of the things i said :)
There isn't anything else that's any better. He's young, maybe he turns a corner? Come on dude this is a teenager we are talking about. Nobody knows what he will be for a good five years.

wings5

Jan 6, 2008
De la Rose survived b/c of his size and speed, Lundström dosnt have that. Hes turning into a 3-4th liner at this point. But hes young, maybe he turns a corner. Ive said it before, the Ducks shouldve sent him back to Sweden for a few years

True , hopefully we don't have another Jacob Josefson type of player here.

Goon42

Apr 12, 2013
this guy trying to break the record for most amount of teams played for ?

VictorLustig

Feb 8, 2012
Lundeström has played a total of 35 games in 3 different leagues and still hasn't scored a goal.

Last edited:
Reactions: Goon42

JAS 39 Gripen

Jun 26, 2011
Stockholm
What kind of player is he? What type of ceiling does he have? Got him as a throw-in in a fantasy hockey trade.
Soft, playmaking C that dosnt like hockey. Ive talked with a scout that said that hes never met a draft eligable player that seemed to dislike the game of hockey like Lundeström

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
Well, I’m totally aware that some (like you) wouldn’t be able to grasp that or even try to imagine it, but I really don’t care
It doesn't help that you've already posited in this thread once that he is becoming a third or fourth liner as a teenager.

Maybe you're right, maybe you're wrong, none of us know what he will become.

Reactions: teravaineSAROS

teravaineSAROS

Jul 29, 2015
Well, I’m totally aware that some (like you) wouldn’t be able to grasp that or even try to imagine it, but I really don’t care

What? so if I say "I talked to a scout who said they've never seen anybody love hockey the way Lundeström loves hockey" you're not going to question it?

JAS 39 Gripen

Jun 26, 2011
Stockholm
It doesn't help that you've already posited in this thread once that he is becoming a third or fourth liner as a teenager.

Maybe you're right, maybe you're wrong, none of us know what he will become.
I never said that it was his destiny, only that it was a big possibility considering the Ducks management of him

JAS 39 Gripen

Jun 26, 2011
Stockholm
What? so if I say "I talked to a scout who said they've never seen anybody love hockey the way Lundeström loves hockey" you're not going to question it?
I dunno who you are, what sources you have and if you even watch the NHL (or simply read up on the Finns that play there...) so what reason would I have to just neglect your claims?

wings5

Jan 6, 2008
Below average? He made an NHL roster as a teenager and then put up .5 points per game against men in the AHL and SHL. That is in no way below average at that age, that's a crazy take.

He won't magically start to score goals, even pure playmakers like Backstrom have shown that ability Lundestrom has not, he also looked pretty bad at the WJC.

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
He won't magically start to score goals, even pure playmakers like Backstrom have shown that ability Lundestrom has not, he also looked pretty bad at the WJC.
So because he didn't score many goals he had a below average season? That's terrible analysis.

Plenty of players have had "bad" WJCs and have become excellent players just as plenty have had excellent tournaments and gone on to be bad NHLers.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad