News Article: Bullying and backstabbing: the Ottawa Senators are pro sport's biggest mess

JD1

Sep 12, 2005

More revenue per game played than any other team. Its awesome

Upgrayedd

Earn'em and Burn'em
Oct 14, 2010
Ottawa

Actually kinda surprised no Ottawa, I figure some American markets would enjoy seeing their team absolutely speedbag an opponent a few times a year, that's a guarantee with Eugene's Sens as the opponent on most nights.

stempniaksen

Oct 12, 2008
The Sens not showing up on NBC shouldn't be a surprise. Even at our best we were a terrible draw on American television. I guess it's a little bit shocking to be the only team in the league with 0 games, but at best this team would have had 1 or 2, tops.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Yeah I am almost positive 0 is par the course for us, even if we are good. It's usually 1 tops per year ever since the NHL has been on NBC.

GrantLemons

Church of FYOUS
Feb 3, 2013
Ottawa, ON
This is just embarrassing. Not sure its possible to spin this one with some sort of excuse.

Considering there's no COO to spin it, and no CMO to spearhead the marketing campaign, there's just no hope for the team doing anything with regards to this. They literally don't have the people in place to accomplish anything.

Reactions: branch

BatherSeason

Jun 16, 2009
Gatineau
Considering there's no COO to spin it, and no CMO to spearhead the marketing campaign, there's just no hope for the team doing anything with regards to this. They literally don't have the people in place to accomplish anything.
There are those "online influencers", the ones on social media and in other online forums and sites that shall not be named. Guys like Jack Maxwell. Not sure if those were a creation of Deziel's or not though, maybe she took her bots with her.

Lee Versage was also trying very hard yesterday to spin. So there are spinners still out there that don't actually get paid a salary by Melnyk.

BonHoonLayneCornell

Oct 16, 2006
Yukon
Cy just letting it rain down from the top rope here:

They drove him away twice already, and Alfie let the cat out of the bag with his comments on Melnyk, so I'd say no chance of the franchise throwing their weight behind this.

If only we could throw Eugene out on his ass and welcome back Alfie and Cyril.

Reactions: Upgrayedd

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad