GDT: Buffalo @ Washington 7pm EST TV: MSG and WSPN+

Havok89

Oct 26, 2010
Hey, at least the special teams.. at least the shot totals.. at least the expected goals.. at least.. he’s a good dude? Seriously, happy to have employed him, f***ing next. This is so old, how do you lose this one? After the similar blown leads, to where I can predict it like a goddamn sunrise? This team. This coach. Sun. Now. Rocket. Olofsson shotgun.

Y’all too harsh on Cozens though.
Nah , you don’t get to sign a massive $7M contract without expectations. He’s been absolutely brutal all year

kirby11

Mar 16, 2011
Buffalo, NY
Also, it’s insane that they’re forcing Levi to stay up when he’s floundering—which was somewhat expected, no problem with him getting most of a starter’s workload in the AHL at his age—while refusing to give Kulich even one game to see what he could offer over one of the 3 or 4 misfit toys they toss out at forward every night

Not to mention it’s also unfair to UPL and Comrie, who’ve both outplayed Levi

Last edited:

TheStorm

Sep 15, 2015
Pittsburgh,PA
Luckily I checked out of caring about wether this team loses years and years ago. I need to somehow feel that way with the Bills lol

CaliSabresfan24

Aug 21, 2021
San Jose,CA
It was hard rooting for a team with an entitled [redacted] as the face of the franchise.

That they thought the move would be to not address their lack of an established 2nd or 3rd line by... waiting for Quinn? Just amazing inaction.

And the idea that this three goalie thing is a good idea is so f***ing stupid. Levi needs to work on his game in the way every other NHL prospect goalie has. He's not that guy who can jump the process. It's costing them so much and I fear they're going to f*** him up in the process.
Hey don't worry... 35 year old, fresh off a hip surgery Patrick Kane is the NEXT BIG MOVE o_O

• Wow
Reactions: Ehran

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
It was hard rooting for a team with an entitled [redacted] as the face of the franchise.

That they thought the move would be to not address their lack of an established 2nd or 3rd line by... waiting for Quinn? Just amazing inaction.

And the idea that this three goalie thing is a good idea is so f***ing stupid. Levi needs to work on his game in the way every other NHL prospect goalie has. He's not that guy who can jump the process. It's costing them so much and I fear they're going to f*** him up in the process.
In a few years Dahlin is going to demand out, everyone is going to line up to shit on him as a loozah like was done with ROR, Jack and Sam, he will go on to win the cup, we will continue to be a laughingstock and the lesson will continue to be unlearned.

Reactions: Tatanka

SabresFan26

May 28, 2003
Visit site
This organization is built on entitlement. People who did nothing to earn stuff get given opportunities.

Literally every coach on staff. Adams too, no GM experience.

Levi

Power

Cozens

Krebs

The few who have played well had to earn it and go to Rochester (Peterka, Mittelstadt)

sabresfan129103

1-4-6-14
Apr 10, 2006
Amherst, NY
Also, it’s insane that they’re forcing Levi to stay up when he’s floundering—which was somewhat expected, no problem with him getting most of a starter’s workload in the AHL at his age—while refusing to give Kulich even one game to see what he could offer over one of the 3 or 4 misfit toys they toss out at forward every night
Others around here have speculated and I'm starting to think its true that one of the conditions of Levi signing with the Sabres was that they wouldn't send him to the AHL.

Reactions: SabresFan26

Panthaz89

Buffalo Sabres, Carolina Panthers fan
Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY
This organization is built on entitlement. People who did nothing to earn stuff get given opportunities.

Literally every coach on staff. Adams too, no GM experience.

Levi

Power

Cozens

Krebs

The few who have played well had to earn it and go to Rochester (Peterka, Mittelstadt)
Bruh Cozens last season put up nearly 70 points with 30+ goals after signing he's getting way too much hate and even after playing a bit bad to start he's still been relatively productive.

Buff15Sabres

Mar 23, 2017
Bruh Cozens last season put up nearly 70 points with 30+ goals after signing he's getting way too much hate and even after playing a bit bad to start he's still been relatively productive.

Cozens has to have the worst production on the team relative to contract size (HM to Olofsson but at least there's only 1 year left there). I don't think many posters are giving up on Cozens, but he's been ass this season.

CaliSabresfan24

Aug 21, 2021
San Jose,CA
Jesus f***ing christ this whole post game interview with donny is " Is Benson going to play a 10th game? How did you like Bensons play tonight?"

Hows about you ask him why the f*** do you put Okposo and Girgensons in crunch time situations, Lance?!

sabresfan129103

1-4-6-14
Apr 10, 2006
Amherst, NY
It is true. They admitted it
Did they? I completely missed that. Like, I know these guys are super competitive, but you would think Devon would be smart enough to realize that the best thing for his development would be to play in Rochester for at least a season. Playing down there and refining your game has got to be better than getting lit up in the NHL even if you are making a bit less in the short term.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad