Not open for further replies.

SidGenoMario

Apr 10, 2009
Saskatoon, SK
pesonen_hs.gif

Whale Mingo

Nov 18, 2012
We are scared to play Buffalo ... Man what have we become? **** my life

You are one of the most positive supporters on this board, and I am right there with you on this statement.

I'm old enough to remember the words I hated hearing most during the year, Mike Lang's call at the end of the last broadcast of the season "and we'll see you next fall on the Penguin's hockey network".

I hate that statement, but fear we may be hearing it tonight. I hate to turn this into a total downer, but I wonder how many more years Lang has left? Has he called his last Cup win?

Everything is so disappointing right now I'm gonna have to drink my way through the rest of the day.

Not that big of a change, I drink my way through every day.

Darth Vitale

Dark Matter
Aug 21, 2003
Darkness
Or maybe he could suit up and be their sixth defenseman.

He is Gordon Bombay's half brother so right there, you gotta believe he's at least as good as Adams if not better. Assuming he's not on meth today.

Right. Bruins would have to win in regulation/overtime and we'd have to lose to miss.

If we win, we're in.
If Boston loses (in any way) we're in.
If Boston wins in a shootout, and we get 1 point, we're in.
If Ottawa loses in regulation and we get 1 point, we're in.

Stop trying to bring me down, maaan.

The single most amazing thing this season is that you guys keep responding to this guy. :laugh:

:laugh: I know right?

For whatever reason, my gf is an all Dallas fan. Benn is like Getzlaf aka Lord Stick Infractor Esquire. Benn is like his long lost heir, amazing talent, bit of a brat and whiny at times.

Mmm, I dunno about that but if you say so. Sounds fishy.

Let's go old school. Old school lucky gifs, old school lucky avatars, old school usernames... whatever it takes.

Tiger-Woods-fistpump-slow-motion.gif

Was it this one?
gina-carano.gif

Winner. Those were the glorious days, when a shot at the playoffs meant something. Sort of.

hiptanaka

Jan 12, 2006
Woonsocket
It'd be an interesting turn of events if we do manage to sneak in. For the past 5 years, this team has wittered under the pressure of being Stanley Cup "contenders" (lol). Although I'm not getting any hopes up, I'd be curious to see how this team performs with nothing to lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $300.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA