Not open for further replies.

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside
Well.

well.gif

mpp9

Dec 5, 2010
This team's offense is Crosby right now. Malkin's hurt and is being dragged down by his linemates. Sutter shows up occasionally. And our 4th line is still bad.

Buffalo will likely play hard tonight. Coin toss, IMO. Hopefully Sid puts up a point or two and gets his Ross.

mpp9

Dec 5, 2010
Seguin's scratched for being late to practice. What the **** is wrong with that kid? Helps Sid's chances.

wej20

Aug 14, 2008
UK
If Buffalo want to stop Edmonton getting a bigger shot at the top pick then they need to throw this game.

SHOOTANDSCORE

Eeny Meeny Miny Moe
Sep 25, 2005
Since March 1st the Penguins are 6-11-3. The last time they beat a playoff team was March 6th against the Ducks. That point percentage over a whole season would put them as 3rd last in the league 2 points ahead of the Coyotes.
In those 20 games
GF 42
GA 57

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
This is lose/lose from here on out. When we do finally lose, people will literally yinz it up and say "SEE BYLSMA WOULD HAVE DONE BETTER!" not realizing that the last 5 years of DB/Shero are why we are in this predicament. But even if we lose tonight, firing a coach and a few unimportant assistant gms won't really do much either because we are just going to hire the next doofus that isn't what the Penguins need.

So... here we are. :laugh: The team gave up on the coaching staff. The organization believes in the PR campaign that everything is good. The coaching staff is way over their heads on working with this team because they need someone who knows how to work with stars not getting their way.

Top 3 things we need:
- Accountability in the entire organization: Everyone has to be accountable. Fire anyone who wants to make this big business "yes man" culture we have continue.

- Get rid of the players who aren't hungry: Scuds, Sutter, Kunitz, etc. Goodbye

- Keep MJ, but actively look for THE RIGHT GUY. Getting rid of a inexperienced WHL coach for another idiot isn't the answer. If you can agree, in principle, to a deal - then make the change. It sucks, but oh well. It's probably illegal, but make it happen. :laugh: Get the coach prior to firing MJ. And that's a VERY short list. Offer them whatever they want and a house in Sewickley.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sep 5, 2008
In response to what Cole asked in the PGT...

Since March 1st --

Games in which we scored 1st: 10
Blown leads: 6
Come from behind wins: 3 (2 to Arizona)
Overall record: 7-10-3

wej20

Aug 14, 2008
UK
I don't think Scuderi and Kunitz aren't hungry they just got old real fast.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Welp... :laugh: I'm kind of okay with anything. If we don't make the playoffs, my summer starts April 12th. That ain't too shabby. That means I don't have to waste my time watching this team frustrate me.

If they do win, maybe I get a week or two more. Is it worth the prolonged frustration?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad