Buffalo Bills Buffalo Bills Offseason Thread: Bills Apparently Think Signing Incognito a Good Idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
The problem with the hardware argument is that even the best QB can only influence a game so much. If Seattle runs the ball then despite having done nothing different himself Brady is one ring and one SB MVP less.

Hell Marino was one of the best ever. No ring. Favre only has 1. Young only has 1. Winning rings is tough for the most part. But the Patriots easily could lost every SB they were in under B squared and Brady. They also coulda won all of them.

Myllz

RELEASE THE KRAKEN
Jan 16, 2006
Vegas
I doubt he actually wanted the Bills. I'm guessing he looked into the sale just to get some information on how the process of selling a professional sports team goes.

My Cozen Dylan

Feb 21, 2014
Jacksonville, FL

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere

La Cosa Nostra

Caporegime
Jun 25, 2009
Pretty funny how civil we are to a franchise who owns our upcoming 1st round pick. We also won far more games then they expected and gave them a far worst pick then they were penciling in. But you don't see any Bills fans rubbing it in their faces or going to their boards and gloating. Just find it funny that we actually want them to do better. Not going to name any names you can easily connect the dots.

Takeo

Jul 9, 2003
Visit site
My top 20 UFAs for Bills:

1. OG - Mike Iupati
2. DE/OLB - Jerry Hughes*
3. OLB - Jason Worilds
4. NT - Letroy Guion
Key_delete.jpg

5. QB - Brian Hoyer
6. TE - Jordan Cameron
7. RB - Stevan Ridley
8. OT - Bryan Bulaga
9. S - Da'Norris Searcy*
10. RB - C.J. Spiller*
11. OG - Dan Connolly
12. ILB - Akeem Ayers
13. ILB - David Harris
14. S - Jeron Johnson
15. RB - Justin Forsett
16. QB - Christian Ponder
17. S - Dawan Landry
18. OG - Mike McGlynn
19. FB - John Connor
20. ILB - Casey Matthews

nfl_crime_scene_600x400.jpg

SabresBillsBuffalo

May 4, 2010
Buffalo

26CornerBlitz

Sponsor
Apr 14, 2012
South Jersey
@StepnerWKBW

Former #Bills Head Coach Doug Marrone on if he quit on team: "That's not the case at all" #Buffalo #Jaguars

B9G8hWnIYAIn5Q6.jpg

Whatever you say Dougie. :shakehead

enthusiast

cybersabre his prophet
Oct 20, 2009
hahahaha opting out is literally the option to quit without breaching contract

Cirris

Nov 10, 2006
Crackport
OHer just got dropped by Titans. Man he has fallen on hard times since the Super Bowl with the Ravens. I'm wondering if he could be a good reclamation project for the Bills.

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
Lol at Moron. He quit and expected another job. He interviewed places. He didn't want to have to earn an extension he expected to be handed one. This team hasn't been that bad since Gailey.

Bps21*

Gonna build a bully indeed.

Saw that when he was suspended he was rated 17th among guards in the league. Ours have pretty much ranked at the bottom as we know.

Husko

Jun 30, 2006
Greenwich, CT
Gonna build a bully indeed.

Saw that when he was suspended he was rated 17th among guards in the league. Ours have pretty much ranked at the bottom as we know.

Our best guard last year (according to that article)? The one Marone had stapled to the bench half the year: Urbik :laugh:

Bps21*

Watching our guard play the last two years...I wouldn't have scoffed at any time lol. Roman must have watched 5 seconds of tape and then started discussing the positive power of forgiveness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad