Buffalo Bills Buffalo Bills 2020 part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

K8fool

Sep 30, 2018
stomach of giant parasitic worm
Just like how it was "premature" after "just" 4 games it definitely is also premature to cast Allen aside from that convo after HALF that amount.

Allen has PLENTY of chances to still put his name in the hat. If he throws 25-30 TDs over the last 10 games, goes 7-3 or 8-2 and runs for a few more TDs thats an MVP in my eyes.
Especially since adjusting to real pain injury to non throwing shoulder.

Buffaloed

webmaster
Feb 27, 2002
Niagara Falls
Bills host two veteran linebackers for tryouts
The Buffalo Bills are working out linebackers Jermaine Grace and Corey Nelson, according to the NFL's transaction wire on Friday.
Grace played in 12 games last season with the Atlanta Falcons, recording two tackles. Grace, 27, has bounced around after signing with the Falcons as an undrafted free agent from Miami (Fla.) in 2017, having spent been signed by the Indianapolis Colts, Cleveland Browns, Seattle Seahawks and New York Giants, who released him in late September. He has played in 24 career games.
Nelson, 28, was a seventh-round pick of the Denver Broncos in 2014 and has played in 61 NFL games with 116 tackles and one sack.

Nelson (6' 1" / 226 lbs) is a poor man's Milano. He's an undersized, mobile OLB that's injury prone.
Should the Broncos Pay or Pass in 2020 - Linebacker Corey Nelson?
Grace is essentially the same size. He's very fast.
Falcons undrafted rookie profile: LB Jermaine Grace

Husko

Jun 30, 2006
Greenwich, CT
Bills host two veteran linebackers for tryouts
The Buffalo Bills are working out linebackers Jermaine Grace and Corey Nelson, according to the NFL's transaction wire on Friday.
Grace played in 12 games last season with the Atlanta Falcons, recording two tackles. Grace, 27, has bounced around after signing with the Falcons as an undrafted free agent from Miami (Fla.) in 2017, having spent been signed by the Indianapolis Colts, Cleveland Browns, Seattle Seahawks and New York Giants, who released him in late September. He has played in 24 career games.
Nelson, 28, was a seventh-round pick of the Denver Broncos in 2014 and has played in 61 NFL games with 116 tackles and one sack.

Nelson (6' 1" / 226 lbs) is a poor man's Milano. He's an undersized, mobile OLB that's injury prone.
Should the Broncos Pay or Pass in 2020 - Linebacker Corey Nelson?
Grace is essentially the same size. He's very fast.
Falcons undrafted rookie profile: LB Jermaine Grace
Good to see them bringing in scheme for OLBs. Tired of seeing Klein and Dodson get burned

SundherDome

Y'all have to much power
Jul 6, 2009
Minneapolis,MN
This defense was susceptible to the inside zone runs last year as well. I don't think Star is that good but the other options are even worse.

New England is going to run, run, run on this team. Last year they circled Edmunds as a target and will do it again, this time with a better OL and Cam as another running threat.
Their line is pretty banged up if I recall. Containing Cam will be a problem as our qb contain has been brutal this year

Buffaloed

webmaster
Feb 27, 2002
Niagara Falls
Nigel Bradham is still out there. He's an authentic MLB. Plays a lot like Edmunds. Decent pass defender, poor against the run. He's a bit of an asshat too. :laugh:

Reactions: Husko

Rowley Birkin

Oct 31, 2004
Bruh.. :laugh:. Start over.

OK.

If you want more sacks then adding a guy who isn't a scheme fit probably isn't going to do it.

Based on past years the most likely way of getting more sacks is from the middle

That means Oliver stepping up - or possibly being freed up by having a different guy next to him?

Either that - or they need to find a replacement for Jordan Phillips.

FWIW I think Addison is more than capable of getting to the QB on a regular basis from the outside.

I saw that Joe B thinks Harrison Phillips is getting traded. It's a shame because I thought he looked great last year. Unfortunately the injury seems to have derailed him. He's been invisible this year. Either way - rumours like this show they have identified the problem & are addressing it...

Husko

Jun 30, 2006
Greenwich, CT
I still wish they would experiment with Norman at nickel once he’s healthy. He’s never played their in his career, but I think his strengths would excel there and his weaknesses might be masked.

Reactions: Rowley Birkin

Rowley Birkin

Oct 31, 2004
I still wish they would experiment with Norman at nickel once he’s healthy. He’s never played their in his career, but I think his strengths would excel there and his weaknesses might be masked.

Agree with this - I think he'd be an upgrade on Johnson at NB.

But I haven't hated Norman outside either. So long as White is playing I think Norman is a fine CB2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad