Buffalo Bills Buffalo Bills 2020 part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Red Helmet

Dec 19, 2007
Bills need to trade for Brandon Scherff. One of the best guards in the league, plays for Washington, and is about to be a free agent at the end of the season. Going from what we had to him and Feliciano would take our guard play from bad to probably very good to great.

Our defense, especially the defensive line has way too many holes to fill mid-season, but I think one move for an elite guard, could be the domino effect the offense needs to make everything run smoothly. I think if we were to trade for Scherff, our offense has the potential to reach the elite level and could help us compete with KC, Baltimore, Tennessee and Pittsburgh in the AFC.

Reactions: 26CornerBlitz

Puppa2Miller

Oct 4, 2007
I still wish they would experiment with Norman at nickel once he’s healthy. He’s never played their in his career, but I think his strengths would excel there and his weaknesses might be masked.
That would not be advisable. Norman needs the benefit of the sideline to help as much as anyone.

kirby11

Mar 16, 2011
Buffalo, NY
Woof. C'mon, Bass.

Dude is useless from the right hash. At what point do they cut him or at least bring in competition?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad