Buffalo Bills Buffalo Bills 2020 part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
Continued from Buffalo Bills 2020 part 3

I mean, we held them to 26 points. That is about as good as you can hope for against the chiefs. Mahomes only had 2 TDs. Those two 15 yard penalties by the D loom large. This kick would only be making it a 6 point game.
We got our ass kicked. Plain and simple. It's concerning. Let's see where the next fews weeks take us, but we're obviously not any where close to competing for anything more than a playoff birth at this point. Disappointing, to say the least.

explore

I was wrong about Don Granato and TNT
Jun 28, 2011
The new Josh Allen appears to have been a mirage.

tsujimoto74

May 28, 2012
To say they got embarrassed is just being dramatic. They were a split second away from having a fumble and the ball on the KC 30 with 4 minutes to play and a chance to take the lead.

You're not wrong, but there was a whole lot not to like in that game. The offense and defense both left a lot to be desired.

valet

obviously adhd
Sponsor
Jan 26, 2017
buffalo
Our D line is garbage. We've gotten run over by everyone except the Jets this year. No excuse for that. Norman is also... bad. Have some real needs to address next off-season, cause this team doesn't have what it takes to make a dent in the playoffs.

Reactions: K8fool

itwasaforwardpass

I'll be the hyena
Mar 4, 2017
To say they got embarrassed is just being dramatic. They were a split second away from having a fumble and the ball on the KC 30 with 4 minutes to play and a chance to take the lead.

Even if they somehow came back and won that game on a last minute drive, there was very little to like and a lot that needs fixing.

Husko

Jun 30, 2006
Greenwich, CT
I don't even mind the defense. They did much better than I was expecting. Holding Mahomes to 26 points is a win.

The offense was atrocious. I place the blame completely at their feet.

Sabreality

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 12, 2008
Atlanta, GA
I don't even mind the defense. They did much better than I was expecting. Holding Mahomes to 26 points is a win.

getting off the field would help the O too, that run D was a joke

kirby11

Mar 16, 2011
Buffalo, NY

What is the negative version of complimentary football? The bills did that.

Reactions: Husko

Zman5778

Oct 4, 2005
Cressona/Reading, PA
The new Josh Allen appears to have been a mirage.

What the what? Yeah, he started rough. Then Daboll basically took his throwing out of the game for a number of reasons -- primarily the weather and keeping Mahomes off the field. And then when we needed him to come alive, he did on that drive in the 4th. And then he threw an INT when the game was over while trying to do too much.

If Daboll was a touch better, we would have absolutely attacked Breeland all night -- he couldn't cover anyone cleanly.

It's also mystifying to me why Allen/Daboll don't get BEasley involved early.

K8fool

Sep 30, 2018
stomach of giant parasitic worm
Certain the jets would rather give away McClendon than have him end up w us.. Oh they did.. We need to work release some 400 lb guy from prison to replace star so the rest cam look like stars..

valet

obviously adhd
Sponsor
Jan 26, 2017
buffalo
What the what? Yeah, he started rough. Then Daboll basically took his throwing out of the game for a number of reasons -- primarily the weather and keeping Mahomes off the field. And then when we needed him to come alive, he did on that drive in the 4th. And then he threw an INT when the game was over while trying to do too much.

If Daboll was a touch better, we would have absolutely attacked Breeland all night -- he couldn't cover anyone cleanly.

It's also mystifying to me why Allen/Daboll don't get BEasley involved early.
Daboll closed the playbook after the 1st quarter when his gameplan wasn't working the way he wanted to... then didn't make any adjustments. I dunno why people are so high on Daboll. He is one of the least adaptive playcallers in the NFL and just shuts down when he needs to be creative.

Reactions: Zman5778

tmlms13

Apr 11, 2012
Waterloo, Ontario
I really wish we knew Star was opting out before we let Jordan walk.

They really need a Jordan Phillips right now. With Ed being so undersized I am worried he won't ever be able to be able to take the 3 down punishment for a whole game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad