Buffalo Bills Buffalo Bills 2020 part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

tsujimoto74

May 28, 2012
I don't know why they didn't recognize that Edmunds either is a mediocre LB or playing injured and that Milano is not reliable at this point to finish the season healthy. Seems like a team on the verge of breaking through would do something about that but they've proven me wrong before so who knows.

Yeah, there are a couple stand-out issues with the D this season that it's disappointing to see them do nothing to address. If we're trying to round the corner from playoff team to legit contender, ignoring problem areas seems ill-advised.

Reactions: buffalowing88

buffalowing88

Aug 11, 2008
Charlotte, NC
Yeah, there are a couple stand-out issues with the D this season that it's disappointing to see them do nothing to address. If we're trying to round the corner from playoff team to legit contender, ignoring problem areas seems ill-advised.
There's a big difference between a wild card berth and being a contender. I'm happy McBeane was able to get us into the playoffs, I just hope that isn't the ceiling.

And yeah, some of these standout issues are going to need to be resolved this off-season. I think Frazier has past his expiration date and that would be a nice start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad