Buffalo Bills Buffalo Bills 2020 Continued

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
Well, when Gronkowski delivers full-body-weight flying elbow drops on a prone d-back laying face up 3-yards out of bounds, a la Wrestlemania, the scuffles are often justified.

F**k Rob Gronkowski. Vigorously. With a barbed mace.
I have not, and will not, ever let that go. Such a premeditated cheap shot.

Reactions: JLewyB

Rowley Birkin

Oct 31, 2004
Does anyone have a pulse on who we should be tuning into for the Bills day 2 picks? Maybe a cross reference of guys/positions theyve visited with/whose expected to be there? Trying to get dialed into the draft and want to start there

Kyle Dugget seems to be a guy who is mentioned / mocked a lot. Bills have supposedly put in a lot of work on him.

I'm hoping they either trade up or trade down to be honest. I think there's a drop off after the first 45 or so picks.

Rowley Birkin

Oct 31, 2004
Does anyone have a pulse on who we should be tuning into for the Bills day 2 picks? Maybe a cross reference of guys/positions theyve visited with/whose expected to be there? Trying to get dialed into the draft and want to start there

Kyle Dugget seems to be a guy who is mentioned / mocked a lot. Bills have supposedly put in a lot of work on him.

I'm hoping they either trade up or trade down to be honest. I think there's a drop off after the first 45 or so picks.

Reactions: Husko

TalkingProuder

Feb 27, 2015
Buffalo, NY
There will definitely be some good ones. Along with WR, RB, S, OL... never seen a mock draft board that I didn't like at 54 tbh.

Yeah would love to grab someone like Robert Hunt or JK Dobbins or even Laviska Shenault. I know people are excited about Diggs but Brown and Beasley are long in the tooth. McDermott and Beane have yet to draft a good WR since they have been here. Why not add one in this loaded class?

SundherDome

Y'all have to much power
Jul 6, 2009
Minneapolis,MN
Yeah would love to grab someone like Robert Hunt or JK Dobbins or even Laviska Shenault. I know people are excited about Diggs but Brown and Beasley are long in the tooth. McDermott and Beane have yet to draft a good WR since they have been here. Why not add one in this loaded class?
I can't see Shenault making it to 54..at all

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
I could see them loving Dugger.

I’d bet on a trade up into earlier second round when they feel like a guy they rated high isn’t going to fall any farther. This roster is already so deep in most places it’s going to be a bloodbath at training camp. Last year we saw more players picked up or traded for than I can ever remember from cut downs here. And the roster is only deeper right now before we get to the draft.

Reactions: Der Jaeger

Der Jaeger

Generational EBUG
Feb 14, 2009
Cair Paravel

I’d bet on a trade up into earlier second round when they feel like a guy they rated high isn’t going to fall any farther. This roster is already so deep in most places it’s going to be a bloodbath at training camp. Last year we saw more players picked up or traded for than I can ever remember from cut downs here. And the roster is only deeper right now before we get to the draft.

Dugger is my pick in round 2. Josh Jones won’t be there.

Frazier likes to sub the SLB (Alexander, now Klein) for a big safety (Neal). Dugger would be perfect in that spot.

Husko

Jun 30, 2006
Greenwich, CT
Yeah, even after the Diggs trade I would be all about finding a way to add Shenault. The offense still needs playmakers, and with Diggs in the fold they could use him even more creatively (RB snaps, for example).

Reactions: Rowley Birkin

Der Jaeger

Generational EBUG
Feb 14, 2009
Cair Paravel
Waiting for a telecon, did a Draft network mock

2. Dugger, S
3. Peart, OT
4. Highsmith, DE
5. Lamar Jackson, CB
6. Alex Taylor, OT
6. Lynn Bowden, WR
7. Pat Taylor, RB

Zman5778

Oct 4, 2005
Cressona/Reading, PA

Dugger's been my "I think this is their guy" choice for quite a while now. He checks pretty much every box McBeane looks for. Great athlete, great person. He's a far better version of Siran Neal, and I think that position (the hybrid LB/S) is going to become VERY popular soon.

Makes a ton of sense to me.

TalkingProuder

Feb 27, 2015
Buffalo, NY
The Bills offense was tied for 9th worst in the NFL last year..just edging out the juggernaut in rebuilding Miami and ahead of teams that were often playing their 2nd and 3rd string QB's.

I really don't get why people think the offense is fixed with one nice addition in Diggs. Not only that the BPA very well could be RB or WR.

SundherDome

Y'all have to much power
Jul 6, 2009
Minneapolis,MN
The Bills offense was tied for 9th worst in the NFL last year..just edging out the juggernaut in rebuilding Miami and ahead of teams that were often playing their 2nd and 3rd string QB's.

I really don't get why people think the offense is fixed with one nice addition in Diggs. Not only that the BPA very well could be RB or WR.
They also had a completely new offense, from oline to TE to Rb to WR. It takes times to gel.

SoFFacet

Jan 4, 2010
Rochester, NY

WR1 is probably the most important position after QB these days, so adding someone comfortably in the league-wide 5-15 range is going to have a pretty large impact. There's also a domino effect on Brown (now our WR2) and Beasley (WR3), and also an effect on what kind of boxes the running game will encounter.

Not saying it's a finished product.

Husko

Jun 30, 2006
Greenwich, CT

I agree. And I'm all aboard adding as much talent as possible. That said, for better or worse the offense is probably going to sink or swim depending on the progressions Allen makes. Not saying we shouldn't do everything we can to help him along that path, but there's only so much that can be done for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille