OT: Buccaneers, Rays & Other Tampa Bay Sports Teams Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
Looking forward to everyone uniquely blaming Florida when some of these guys test positive (and ignoring all the other teams and states that will also have issues).

Reactions: J T Money

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
I didn't like how he missed a couple wide open guys early in the game, but to me it was always more about the coaching than Brady. They went back to the run and stopped throwing so much and magically he does better, go figure. Still don't like how often they go for long bombs on 3rd and short but it worked for that TD to Scotty Miller.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
I might have to take advantage and go so long as an effective vaccine is distributed. I love the Magic but haven't been to a game yet and this is gonna probably be one of my better chances for NBA action until I get off my duff and get to Amway Center. NBA in Tampa is gonna be a pipe dream unless we pull an OKC and the league thinks there's a good market for us. The only way I see it happening is via expansion and the NBA straight up decides to re-birth the Sonics and we get a sister team.

But hey I'll take it. #Wethesouth

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
Lions are god awful, but unlike last week we made sure they looked that way. Good job Bucs! Finally back in the goddamn playoffs! Now to win next week and hope the Rams drop one of their games so we get the 5th seed.

DrMartinVanNostrand

Kramerica Industries
Oct 6, 2017
Tampa, FL
Lions are god awful, but unlike last week we made sure they looked that way. Good job Bucs! Finally back in the goddamn playoffs! Now to win next week and hope the Rams drop one of their games so we get the 5th seed.

Bucs have the tiebreaker over the Seahawks if it comes to that. Win next week and they have the 5 seed.

Reactions: Hoek

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
As is tradition

This team ain't surviving like this for another 7 years. Either get the hell to Tampa or get the hell out. There is not enough population and business support to sustain a major league baseball team there. And I say this as someone who would readily choose to live there over Tampa BECAUSE of these facts for my own personal reasons. This has got to stop man.

It is getting harder and harder every day to still have Stu Sternberg's back through all of this because of how little support the Rays have had in return

Reactions: Major4Boarding

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
This team ain't surviving like this for another 7 years. Either get the hell to Tampa or get the hell out. There is not enough population and business support to sustain a major league baseball team there. And I say this as someone who would readily choose to live there over Tampa BECAUSE of these facts for my own personal reasons. This has got to stop man.

It is getting harder and harder every day to still have Stu Sternberg's back through all of this because of how little support the Rays have had in return
It feels like he wasn't it that way so they finally give in and move the team.

Hell at this point i'd be ok with them playing in Raymond James

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
It feels like he wasn't it that way so they finally give in and move the team.

Hell at this point i'd be ok with them playing in Raymond James

The only thing I have to say is if we don't get shovels in the ground in about 3 years this team is done. Former St. Pete Mayor Bill Foster can kick rocks for literally dragging this process out an extra 4 years longer than it ever needed to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad