OT: Buccaneers, Rays & Other Tampa Bay Sports Teams Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Hope that injury wasn't as bad as it looked.

I saw that he wasn't expected to miss any time and he's gonna be okay. It speaks to our depth that if even it WAS worst case scenario and he missed the game, we've still got arguably the best WR corps in the league backing him up. The season had some ups and downs but you know what? I'll take it ending on a winning streak and finding our groove. Who knows how the playoffs are gonna go but it's nice to be back in it for a change.

Reactions: Hoek and NatoGhost

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Reminds me of Hedman's injury scare. Watch him dominate now.

He ought to annihilate the NFC East winner. Luck has really been on our side and I gotta say thank goodness. That quote about how one would rather be lucky than good has never been more true. Just win next week and anything is possible.

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
Looks like we're playing the football team on Saturday.

What football team?

The football team.

trostol

Learn to swim, Learn to swim
Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh
too close for my taste but they move on..D has to regroup and well..just be better ..next week will be tough

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
Hopefully White coming back next week helps a lot because that defense is awful. I'm expecting a loss next week but you never know.

Finally a goddamn playoff win though. Glad the guys that have been here a long time finally get to enjoy something. Whatever happens, it'll be something to build on.

Reactions: CupsOverCash

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
So third time's the charm right? Right? I really don't want to lose to the Saints again.

I think we are gonna be okay. The Bears straight up clowned themselves. Our first loss to the Saints was game 1 and our 2nd loss came in the midst of our hardest stretch of the season and at a time when our offense was completely imploding on a play to play basis. We can squarely blame coaching for that. I haven't seen anything the last 5 games to make me think that will still be the case. And I'll play devil's advocate that the boys REALLY needed that bye week once the Giants game was over. They had no mental gas for that game and looked their opponent over.

It's gonna be a barn burner. Our offense is gonna have to win this game because our defense is gonna give up 35 points easily. I am NOT a fan of the fact that Todd Bowles basically rebuilt the entire secondary the moment he got here and took a bunch of man coverage talent and then utilizes it for zone schemes.

If there is any concern it's that one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad