OT: Buccaneers, Rays & Other Tampa Bay Sports Teams Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

JTBF81

Dec 6, 2018
Tampa, FL.
Mayfield should 100% be the backup and only see action if Trask gets hurt or is just that awful. Mayfield is garbage, but the Bucs needed a backup.

Point21

Oct 23, 2018
I really like the Baker signing. Hes still young and he can be mobile as well. He has the talent around him to get 3000 yards with ease.

Stormbreaker

Apr 2, 2012
Bringing back Dean and Nelson are good moves. Thought for sure Dean priced himself out of here. Licht still has a lot of work to do in rebuilding the trenches on both sides.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Not sure if we have a solid Rays team or we're just facing some really bad teams to start with. Thankfully the next week will be telling. Oakland coming to town is like a scheduled L every time

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Took almost 20 years but we finally have a Devil Rays hit show -at least on Fridays. My God this team just yacks it over and over game after game

JTBF81

Dec 6, 2018
Tampa, FL.
If the Rays can have an offense with this kind of firepower for more than just spurts, then they could actually be contenders this year(especially with an acquisition or two at the trade deadline, provided they are still in contender mode by then). The pitching looks pretty solid as well, and when Glasnow gets back in a few weeks, that will strengthen the starting rotation even more. They will finally have 5 decent starters and can avoid having an opener strategy every 5th game. It's early, but it's been a very promising start.

Reactions: Hoek

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Rays: For thr love of God please come to our games. Tickets are $10 and the team is 6-0

St. Pete: No

Lol if there's even 10,000 people there I'll be shocked. This team needs to get the hell out of Pinellas County

Point21

Oct 23, 2018
God this Rays team is fun to watch. i can almost guarantee if the Trop was in Tampa and not St. Pete, this team would have 20k plus a night

Reactions: CupsOverCash

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
God this Rays team is fun to watch. i can almost guarantee if the Trop was in Tampa and not St. Pete, this team would have 20k plus a night

On a regular Tuesday anyway. 35k on the weekends

new rules help this team a ton and some guys adjusted their swings because of the coaches and immediate impacts have been seen

Lol I know. I just mean I'm not used to 7-0 and a team that yacks 5 homers a game.

Also: sell these uniforms NOW!! Shut the HELL up and take my money for a Devil Rays Franco jersey

Point21

Oct 23, 2018
On a regular Tuesday anyway. 35k on the weekends

Lol I know. I just mean I'm not used to 7-0 and a team that yacks 5 homers a game.

Also: sell these uniforms NOW!! Shut the HELL up and take my money for a Devil Rays Franco jersey
I bought a signed Franco Devil Rays jersey that is framed and have been tempted to say f*** it and take it out to wear it

Point21

Oct 23, 2018
Oh man.... You're probably right

"mY hEaRt WaS aLwAyS iN bOsToN!"

*Fart Noise*

And Upton doesn't strike me as the type to want to do broadcasting either
Didnt he go on to bitch and moan about Boston being Toxic and he was in like a major depression phase of his life after he got traded

Reactions: Hoek

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Didnt he go on to bitch and moan about Boston being Toxic and he was in like a major depression phase of his life after he got traded

That sounds about right. His best Boston highlight was that ball dropping at him within moments of Longoria knocking #162 over the left field corner. I'd be depressed too.

Upton just didn't have the drive necessary to be great

Point21

Oct 23, 2018
That sounds about right. His best Boston highlight was that ball dropping at him within moments of Longoria knocking #162 over the left field corner. I'd be depressed too.

Upton just didn't have the drive necessary to be great
Upton's greatest feat here was hitting 3 homeruns in a game.. the first inning bomb landed right next to me and my step dad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $6,201.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino