Proposal: Bruins Trade Proposals XV- Mod in Op

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
Only way McAvoy is moved is if behind the scenes has kept turning down Boston offers and plans on asking for way more than Boston thinks he is worth at this time.

Yup

Which imo is wanting more money than Rask or even Bergeron

As your 1st major contract you need to follow these limits... like pasta did. After you will be rewarded

Mcavoy hasnt shown enough and not healthy enough to be compensated more

If he and his agent want the Auston Matthews treatment

I would trade him for like Slavin and Pesce type of returns

BBB24

Aug 12, 2010
Saskatchewan
Ottawa has 2 days left to move them or get nothing.They are not in a position of strength.
I think they are, there are probably 4-5 teams trying to get these two players out of Ottawa. With multiple teams offering this will only benefit Ottawa. They will likely wait til the final minute to take the best offer. Getting Matt Duchene off the market only strengthened their position. Now those teams who want to bolster their roster have one less player to do it with.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Yup

Which imo is wanting more money than Rask or even Bergeron

As your 1st major contract you need to follow these limits... like pasta did. After you will be rewarded

Mcavoy hasnt shown enough and not healthy enough to be compensated more

If he and his agent want the Auston Matthews treatment

I would trade him for like Slavin and Pesce type of returns

No what you do is what Leafs did.You let him sit .He saw Nylander struggle after sitting out a while and will not want that after missing so much time already.Bruins will get him signed.They did him a bigtime favor not making him wait the extra year by calling him up vs Ottawa in playoffs.He owes them a bit of loyalty if you ask me.

BadBruins

Aug 10, 2005
PEI
Brassard is like Simmonds and Vanek they all suck and I don't want them on the Bruins, hoping they all go to some other team other than Boston soon.

A real difference maker like Stone would be ideal in a perfect world, but I'm not holding out hope. I think he ends up out West.

The secondary market might be where the real value is at. The list of available forwards is long. I know it's not sexy, but shoring up the middle-6 might be the next best option.... The above three are of little interest to me though. Simmonds possibly if the price is right. I'm not moving a 1st or top prospect for a secondary scoring rental. Keep all your premium picks and prospects while targeting Stone in free agency.

Reactions: Strafer

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
I think they are, there are probably 4-5 teams trying to get these two players out of Ottawa. With multiple teams offering this will only benefit Ottawa. They will likely wait til the final minute to take the best offer. Getting Matt Duchene off the market only strengthened their position. Now those teams who want to bolster their roster have one less player to do it with.

Dzingel is on pace for over 30 goals and rumors are they only getting a pair of 2nd maybe a 1st if lucky

Reactions: bbfan419

BBB24

Aug 12, 2010
Saskatchewan
No what you do is what Leafs did.You let him sit .He saw Nylander struggle after sitting out a while and will not want that after missing so much time already.Bruins will get him signed.They did him a bigtime favor not making him wait the extra year by calling him up vs Ottawa in playoffs.He owes them a bit of loyalty if you ask me.
Went through same scenario with Pasta, it will all work out in the end. Add to that McAvoy has not been as dynamic as Pasta.

Coach Parker

Stanley Cup Champion
Jun 22, 2008
Vancouver, B.C.
I don’t believe he’s going anywhere.

Like I said heard it was an ‘ask’.

Which is no different than any other GM just doing there job. But does so why deals arent just a snap of the fingers.

Ask For Stone. They ask for McAvoy. Reply with Lauzon. They ask for Zboril+Lauzon. And so on.

BBB24

Aug 12, 2010
Saskatchewan
Dzingel is on pace for over 30 goals and rumors are they only getting a pair of 2nd maybe a 1st if lucky
Stone and Dzingel don’t compare, if they can get a first they will likely take it if it is the best offer on the table, they need a home run with Stone. I really think they will resign Dzingel.

4ORRBRUIN

Sep 27, 2005
boston
Went through same scenario with Pasta, it will all work out in the end. Add to that McAvoy has not been as dynamic as Pasta.

I will argue Charlie is much more " Dynamic" than pasta. Style point mean nothing, McAvoy can and will take over games on BOTH end of the ice.

His contract is going to hurt.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Stone and Dzingel don’t compare, if they can get a first they will likely take it if it is the best offer on the table, they need a home run with Stone. I really think they will resign Dzingel.

I do not think they are getting a homerun.The deal with Columbus with a conditional 1st for a Duchene does not help them nor did they get top prospects.A player of his calibre should not have conditions on a 1st.Dorion is a weak GM .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad