Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
you all know the drill.

from here:
Proposal: - Bruins Trade Proposals XIV- Mod in Op

Please continue proposals here.

Please stay on subject and try to have some reasoning behind your proposals.

Why team(s) do this, CAP, NMC, NTC, etc....

If the few of you insist on flaming each other take it to PM with each other.

This is NOT to discuss past drafts.

Do not post rumors without reputable link or be prior vetted as an insider.

Going forward there will be warnings and bans

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
https://www.tsn.ca/insider-trading-impact-of-sens-trio-sitting-vs-devils-1.1261647
Stone’s price tag?
McKenzie
: If the Ottawa Senators do trade
the belief is that they’d be looking for four elements to the trade. It could be as much as two first-round picks and two very good prospects.

You Stone advocates are.....wait for it... STONED.:loony:

Yeah that is a loopy asking price, but the Sens are right to milk it as hard as they can. It won't be that much I don't think, and if it is, sorry for the team that pays that much. He is a great player, but he isn't carrying a team single handedly and that is the ask for player of that caliber. That is what you pay for Connor McDavid, because you are essentially giving four decent to good, maybe very good NHL players for one guy.

bbfan419

Jul 3, 2006
Moncton NB
There are only 4 prospects I would not give up in any deal Vaak, Studnicka, Lauzon and Lauko, any other prospect be it JFK, Fredric, Zboril, Fitzgerald, Swayman or whomever I am ok dealing, would also be ok dealing young roster players like Grizz, Cehlarik, Heinen in a deal for any of the big names like Stone, Duchene , Panarin or Krieder and would include our 2019 1st if we know we have a good shot at signing the first 3 before they hit UFA status.

maxbme

Jan 13, 2016
Sounds like Abramov is part of a deal

Word in Cleveland is that #CBJ prospect Vitaly Abramov was pulled off the ice during practice this morning and could be headed to Ottawa. #Sens monstershockey

and its involving duchene most likely

There is traction to this. Columbus and Ottawa working on a Duchene deal

maxl7

Jun 14, 2017
Man, I know we're still waiting on the return but that batch of prospects isn't really anything special for Matt Duchene. I hope the price is similar for Mark Stone and that Sweeney is prepared to "ante" up.

Reactions: bbfan419 and lxndr

Absurdity

light switch connoisseur
Jul 6, 2012
If CLB gets Duchene do they still trade Panarin?
Bob McKenzie doesn't think they will, but he also said that's not "iron clad." If Columbus gets Duchene, you have to think they keep Panarin as well and go all in for a playoff run. I wonder if they are adding Dzingel instead which may free up Panarin for a trade. We'll see what happens.

EDIT: never mind, it looks like it is Duchene.

maxbme

Jan 13, 2016
This is interesting

A week ago, word around the league is that Matt Duchene would not sign long-term with #CBJ, but apparently that stance has changed in recent days. #Sens

Reactions: lopey
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad