Proposal: Bruins Trade Proposals XI - Mod in OP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chief Nine

May 31, 2015
yep, and while I`m at it, a hard pass on Kovalchuk too.

He looked pretty old against the Bruins last week. He fanned on or mishit a lot of shots in that game. Looks like father time is tapping on his shoulder to me (add Simmonds to that as well)

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
He looked pretty old against the Bruins last week. He fanned on or mi**** a lot of shots in that game. Looks like father time is tapping on his shoulder to me (add Simmonds to that as well)

That was my concern when the pursuit of his services were taking place in the summer. I`m not sure how many players of his age could leave for as long as he did to play in an inferior league to return to the NHL and expect to be as impactful as he was before

Reactions: Chief Nine

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
Sens aren't having a morning skate which is rare for them on the day of a game. Possibly to stay away from the media hype if they didn't want any of their RFA skating do to possible trades being close.:dunno:

Last edited:

Chief Nine

May 31, 2015
That was my concern when the pursuit of his services were taking place in the summer. I`m not sure how many players of his age could leave for as long as he did to play in an inferior league to return to the NHL and expect to be as impactful as he was before

Haha I love how mis-hit somehow got censored. I guess it was the last 4 letters :laugh:

Reactions: Strafer

Coach Parker

Stanley Cup Champion
Jun 22, 2008
Vancouver, B.C.
I do find Puljujarvi interesting. If this is just a case where he needs a change of scenery from that absolute hell hole, you could land a stud player and solve your RW situation for the foreseeable future. There's no doubt that there is upside here. However, if he is what he is then you just acquired another team's bust. With that, I'm only interested if the price isn't expensive. However, Edmonton surely won't want to give him away. He is eligible for waivers next year though. Difficult time for them.

All about the price tag. Wonder if Oilers scouts are still attending Providence games. Anyone confirm?

Reactions: BruinsFanSince94

Oates2Neely

Jan 19, 2010
Massachusetts
I agree with a few posters here, stay FAR away from Simmonds and Kovalchuk. Both slow. Simmonds not worth the ask, nor can he keep up with the play. Kovalchuk has 2 years after this one, yikes.

With that said, Leafs will add Simmonds and he will destroy the Bruins in round 2

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
I agree with a few posters here, stay FAR away from Simmonds and Kovalchuk. Both slow. Simmonds not worth the ask, nor can he keep up with the play. Kovalchuk has 2 years after this one, yikes.

With that said, Leafs will add Simmonds and he will destroy the Bruins in round 2
That will be tough to do, because the Bruins are beating the Leafs in round 1;)

mikelvl

Aug 6, 2009
Newton, MA
I get the feeling that we may end up with some Tier 2 guys: Dzingel, Pageau, Coyle, with Hayes being the best of the bunch.

Reactions: TCB

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
Anybody still want Henrique? No one really from the Ducks impressed

Perry is looking kind of cooked

Not feeling great that Sweeney makes a big move. But maybe obtains someone like a Marcus Johansson for Donato or Bjork

Depends on how Kuhlman, Heinen, Debrusk plays the next upcoming games

Reactions: bbfan419
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad