Proposal: Bruins Trade Proposals VIII - Mod in OP

Status
Not open for further replies.

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
he doesn't have a point in his last 7 games

He's simply not a guy you build around so don't trade a guy you can build around for him.

Boston looks like a Wild Card team due to the talent in the Atlantic, but the depth is so bad that no team can really threat that.

Saad/Coyle to the 2nd line and let's see where it goes.

Reactions: Strafer

Alberta_OReilly_Fan

Bruin fan since 1975
Nov 26, 2006
Edmonton Canada
i wish some insider could drop a hint if rick nash was working out in game shape and telling friends he misses the game

or

spending his spare time eating doughnuts

hes still my odds on favorite as the guy

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
Since most of these proposals are fantasy proposals and we likely won’t see anything until we’re healthy...

Boston:
4th round pick

Anybody:
Acciari

Seriously I can’t fathom why he is still playing.
Two games in a row that he's back in, TWO losses in a row!

Reactions: compan

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
i wish some insider could drop a hint if rick nash was working out in game shape and telling friends he misses the game

or

You really think if he comes back with his history of head injury he is going to be giving it 100 percent? Hell he didn't even give 100 percent much of his career before he became addled with head injuries. Sweeney needs to be checked into an institution if he thinks signing Nash will fix anything. He shouldn't even be on the radar of Sweeney.

bp13

Dec 30, 2003
Visit site

or

The guy for what though? He wasn’t enough of a difference maker, when healthy, last year to a BETTER Bruins team. Now he hasn’t played in the NHL in 8 months. Why is anyone clamoring for this guy?

I just don’t get it. He’s not good enough to vault this team to a real contender. Sure he’s a better 3rd line option than our current options, but so what? Shouldn’t we be aiming higher than that?

Alberta_OReilly_Fan

Bruin fan since 1975
Nov 26, 2006
Edmonton Canada
You really think if he comes back with his history of head injury he is going to be giving it 100 percent? Hell he didn't even give 100 percent much of his career before he became addled with head injuries. Sweeney needs to be checked into an institution if he thinks signing Nash will fix anything. He shouldn't even be on the radar of Sweeney.

Gary roberts came back from a broken neck

And

Dustin penner has a pancake eating injury

I think sami salo got hurt putting together a toy for his kid

Bobby orr was playing bone on bone

Trying to apply one injury to every athlete is ridiculous

Patrice bergeron played with a punctured lung

You and i dont know rick nash well enough to say how hes doing today or next week

Thats why i wish someone in the know would drop the dime

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010

And

You and i dont know rick nash well enough to say how hes doing today or next week

Rick Nash is lazy and damaged goods on top of that. Don't care how healthy he is in terms of playing hockey. Don't want him anywhere near Boston. Wish him the best otherwise.

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border

And

I think its time to move on from Nash.

He's not the answer for the bruins to get by Tampa or the Caps anyways.

Go Big or don't go at all.

4ORRBRUIN

Sep 27, 2005
boston
I think its time to move on from Nash.

He's not the answer for the bruins to get by Tampa or the Caps anyways.

Go Big or don't go at all.

This scares me to death with the GM and President making the decisions. Call Harry Sinden to make a big boy trade and fleece another team for a change.

Alberta_OReilly_Fan

Bruin fan since 1975
Nov 26, 2006
Edmonton Canada
The guy for what though? He wasn’t enough of a difference maker, when healthy, last year to a BETTER Bruins team. Now he hasn’t played in the NHL in 8 months. Why is anyone clamoring for this guy?

I just don’t get it. He’s not good enough to vault this team to a real contender. Sure he’s a better 3rd line option than our current options, but so what? Shouldn’t we be aiming higher than that?

I liked our team last year... disposed of hated leafs... got beat by the cup favorite tampa bay team... but we were beatup injuries when tampa prevailed

Nash was injured by that time

Since then we upgraded goal

Our defense is much deeper

And who did we lose up front?

Ladies and gentlrman... weve been very very very injured the first 33 games here. I realize we are frustrated watching our injured team stumble along above 500 beating teams like toronto with our great goaltending and fantastic defense... but to say its impossible to fix offense is just silly

Bergeron and debrusk are 2/5th of our top 6... rick nash would be the 3rd.

Trust me you take away 3 of the top 6 scorers from anyteam... that team will lose its danger factor

Its very fixable... just get healthy

Reactions: Jdavidev

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
To Edm: Krug, JFK
To Bos: RHN

To Flyers: Grz, Bjork, 2nd round pick
To Bruins: Simmonds

To Hurricaines: Donato, Clifton
To Bruins: Justin Williams

Marchand Krejci Pasta
Debrusk Bergeron Simmonds
Williams RHN Heinen
Wagner Kuraly Backes

Chara McAvoy
Moore Carlo
Vaaka Miller

Rask
Halak

Alberta_OReilly_Fan

Bruin fan since 1975
Nov 26, 2006
Edmonton Canada
Remember they dont hand out the cup in december

Our 2 best leaders just missed a month... this happens while the kids are trying to find confidence

The ultimate key to our playoffs is not only get guys like bergeron, chara healthy... but their leadership takes the kids like mcavoy, debrusk, third line... and drags performance out of these guys

If we add even 1 single plow horse to the sled... its an easier ride. Saying its hopeless just means you are out of the loop

Our team has better bones to build on than it did last year. The kids are 1 year closer to being ready. December is not april

My vote... get us that 2nd line rw everyone knows we need. We need it today. We would still need it april. We know we need it so make it happen

If its going to be rick nash... then get it over with. Us fans need a bone thrown our way. If its not him... then go after the next guy

Charlie coyle isnt going to cut it

They say bergeron, and chara could be back within 2 weeks... if that happens great. But i want to see a solution for 2nd line too

I love the kids... but its time. Use 1 or 2 and get us immediate help cause we are good enough a trade can make the difference

Reactions: TCB
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2