Confirmed with Link: Bruins to host 2016 Winter Classic vs Montreal at Gillette

Bruins Bhoy

Feb 7, 2010
Loughborough, England
As a Londoner I'd love this but there's no way this would happen, it's just not popular enough to fill a 40k seat arena, let alone anymore.

Would like it if they had a double opener like they did at the o2 a few years ago, wasn't into hockey at the time but would have been fun for it.

While i fully appreciate that for the majority of Bruins fans this would be awful, from my own selfish perspective i would love this! Prague has been my only chance to see the B's live and short of taking a holiday to Boston (Which is a far off pipe dream) this would be another great opportunity to watch them live. :D

qc

Aug 23, 2011
:hyper: I'll be there, but likely passed out and naked in the Gillette parking lot hours before puck drop. :hyper:

IntentionallyWide

The poster formerly known as gobruins14
Sponsor
Aug 9, 2006
Gotta make sure the announcement goes out so there's an excuse to raise ticket prices for season ticket holders next year!!

qc

Aug 23, 2011
I nominate Roll 4 Lines as the HF tailgate extravaganza pit master :yo:

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Would make for a great Christmas gift.
And now my sons can drive.

I agree.And great sons can drive :) Think my mind made up.Gonna make the trip for this one.Not been back to Good Ole USA in a while.Grew up in da Bronx and lived in Quincy too but moved to Canada years back.Yup,this is best reason I can think of.:D n tail gate on top of it sounds sweet.Lots Bruins fans.:)

PatriceBergeronFan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 15, 2011
USA
Of course they make it now when we struggle to look like the Bruins against them.

I'll be watching from my TV I suppose.

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
I agree.And great sons can drive :) Think my mind made up.Gonna make the trip for this one.Not been back to Good Ole USA in a while.Grew up in da Bronx and lived in Quincy too but moved to Canada years back.Yup,this is best reason I can think of.:D n tail gate on top of it sounds sweet.Lots Bruins fans.:)

Plus New Years day is on a Friday.
Thats awesome all weekend to recuperate.

:D

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad