Boston Bruins Bruins sign Alex Chiasson to PTO

RussellmaniaKW

Sep 15, 2004
JVR and Chiasson are extremely un-sexy additions, but they both bring something this team has desperately needed for a decade+ at this point and that's guys with size who generate most of their offense in the paint. Even if they are both complimentary pieces that are past-their-prime, when they play they'll hopefully be helping generate chances close to the net.

bb74

Thanks for Everything Bill
Sep 24, 2003
Cuttyhunk
So this is their level of confidence in their yute depth thru draft and college ufa signings? WTF….

PlayMakers

Aug 9, 2004
Medfield, MA
www.medpuck.com
Someone on the main board pointed out that he played with Coyle and Shattenkirk back at BU.

If he's challenging anyone's spot in the lineup I think it'd be JVR. They seem real similar in terms of what they might bring the team.
I think he's competing with Lauko/McLaughlin/Steen for the 4RW spot.

Lucic-Brown-Chiasson

PlayMakers

Aug 9, 2004
Medfield, MA
www.medpuck.com
would that be the oldest/slowest 4th line of the cap era?
Martin-Cizikas-Clutterbuck is a line Bruins fans would love, that's two 35 year olds and a 32 year old.

I haven't seen enough of Brown to know what his level of speed is but Chiasson was considered fast during his prime. He was fast enough to play with McDavid. Fast enough to easily pull away from Krug in that video.

Reactions: Gordoff and BMC

Lobster57

Nov 22, 2006
Victoria, BC
Martin-Cizikas-Clutterbuck is a line Bruins fans would love, that's two 35 year olds and a 32 year old.

Meh, not all Bruins fans, and not at this stage of the life cycle of those guys or this team

I haven't seen enough of Brown to know what his level of speed is but Chiasson was considered fast during his prime. He was fast enough to play with McDavid. Fast enough to easily pull away from Krug in that video.

Looch played with McDavid at one point too

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $5,720.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 3