Injury Report: Bruins Injury Thread VI

KlausJopling

Feb 17, 2003
CT
Visit site
Down to just 2 players out, both not skating yet. Guessing that gives until atleast the new year before a decision needs to be made on Ritchie or Lindholm.

Zillah

Bleed Black and Gold
Apr 4, 2011
West Kelowna B.C.
Lindholm hasn't played the last few games. Is he injured? (yes folks, it's a joke and a stab)
He’s been replaced ... nice upgrade !
upload_2019-12-16_13-41-4.jpeg

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
You're right.

99% of this board should bookmark your post because 99% of this board disses Lindholm.

As one of those posters who constantly bashed Lindholm, my frustration was much more with the Bruins coaches for playing the guy then Lindholm himself. Lindholm never lacked in the work department, he just doesn't belong in the NHL.

Reactions: Fenian24

Aussie Bruin

Sponsor
Aug 3, 2019
Victoria, Aus

Sounds like Miller may have had a knee arthroscopy, possibly to clear out some scar tissue, fluid or something else hindering the healing and rehab of his knee. Good that it's now done, but the poor guy seems like he's still some way off any possible return.

Number8

Oct 31, 2007
The more I read about Miller and his multiple breaks the more it reminds me of Bobby Carpenter.
Feels strange to hit the "like" button on this, so I'll just say I agree 100% Wally.

Bobby C returned and became a defensive plus for his teams. But boy did he go through the ringer. He was also a true phenom when younger. I worry for K Miller.

Reactions: BMC

The National

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2017
Los Angeles
“I don’t want to be disrespectful, but out of sight, out of mind a little bit.”

Never wanna hear that from your coach lol. Sounds like Miller is closer to retirement than return, so much for dumping him at the deadline.

KillerMillerTime

Jun 30, 2019
Feels strange to hit the "like" button on this, so I'll just say I agree 100% Wally.

Bobby C returned and became a defensive plus for his teams. But boy did he go through the ringer. He was also a true phenom when younger. I worry for K Miller.

I think Carpenter played his best hockey in the 1984
Canada Cup for the US. Trottier and N. Broten
played at Center like Carpenter on the US and I thought Carpenter was better than both at age 21.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad