Injury Report: Bruins Injury Thread VI

scorpiorising

May 25, 2011
Anyone know if McAvoy is ok? I was watching but also driving a locomotive with the audio off. Looked like a big hit.

Also I completely missed Krugs injury, any details would be appreciated.

bossfan

Apr 5, 2008
Anyone know if McAvoy is ok? I was watching but also driving a locomotive with the audio off. Looked like a big hit.

On NESN sports tonight show or whatever it is called now they said that Cassidy said McAvoy looks like he will be OK.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby

He was an awkward distance from the boards and got hit into them by Wilson. Honestly don’t think it was all that dirty or even a bad hit, just awkward for Krug and a bad result

I can’t imagine he’s hurt THAT badly

Reactions: lopey

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
He was an awkward distance from the boards and got hit into them by Wilson. Honestly don’t think it was all that dirty or even a bad hit, just awkward for Krug and a bad result

saw a quick replay and it looked like krug was favoring his wrist maybe.

barstool

Nov 22, 2014

I think it was TJ Oshie that hit him

BruinsBtn

Dec 24, 2006
In the past 5-7 years how many Bruins have been injured by Washington Capitals? It's gotta be a half dozen. Just off the top of my head:

Miller
McQuaid
Carlo
Krug
McAvoy

bossfan

Apr 5, 2008
In the past 5-7 years how many Bruins have been injured by Washington Capitals? It's gotta be a half dozen. Just off the top of my head:

How many Bruins will get knocked out in a 7 game playoff series with the Caps?

BruinsBtn

Dec 24, 2006
How many Bruins will get knocked out in a 7 game playoff series with the Caps?

The Bruins took so many cheapshots in the playoffs last year and all the media wanted to talk about was this love tap.

NDiesel

Mar 22, 2008
NWO

Miller
McQuaid
Carlo
Krug
McAvoy
Carlo got hurt twice from them too, or am I remembering wrong?

bruinsfan1968

May 6, 2019
To me it looked like the 1st russian player went after his knee with his knee, then another one ran him over.
Yeah, that's what it looked like to me too. Lauko didn't have the puck very long and both of the Russian players were ready to pounce. I even saw the Russian Head Coach pat one of the kids on the back, like it was a "job well done" kind of thing. It made me sick.

Reactions: Mission ImPastable

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad