Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
062514concertsc017.jpg

neelynugs

Feb 27, 2002
nice to see senyshyn working his way back. i don't think kuhlman is very close based on
what cassidy said recently. awesome job by @lost peanut on the cap stuff. i bet jimmy
thin skins has his raisin jar and calculator out trying to count past 12.

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
from today's Globe :

Cassidy hoped Patrice Bergeron (core/groin injury) would join the team for its Friday practice. “Not sure on that yet,” Cassidy said after Thursday’s optional morning skate, “but he’s progressing.” Bergeron, who missed his sixth game in a row (and eighth in the last 10), returned to the ice Thursday, skating on his own after a day off . . . Does best pal Brad Marchand miss Bergeron? “I always miss Bergy,” he said. “I miss Bergy when I’m not with him at the rink.” . . .

Caution is the name of the game with Brett Ritchie (infected elbow), too. He is cleared to play, but the Bruins wanted to allow him more practice time. “We’re just not sure his conditioning is at an NHL level right now,” Cassidy said. He added that they want Ritchie, in and out of the lineup over the last month, to be fully over his infection “so it’s not a ping-pong for him all year, on an off the injured reserve list.”

. . . Zach Senyshyn, out since Nov. 12 with a lower-body injury, was scheduled to be back on skates Friday. Early in the second period of that Nov. 12 game against the Panthers, Senyshyn went awkwardly into the boards as he tried to close off a rush. He limped off, favoring his left leg . . .

Karson Kuhlman
(cracked tibia) and Kevan Miller (broken kneecap) remain off skates . .

Reactions: GoBs

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
Caution is the name of the game with Brett Ritchie (infected elbow), too. He is cleared to play, but the Bruins wanted to allow him more practice time. “We’re just not sure his conditioning is at an NHL level right now,” Cassidy said. He added that they want Ritchie, in and out of the lineup over the last month, to be fully over his infection “so it’s not a ping-pong for him all year, on an off the injured reserve list.”

Yet after months off and a major surgery, John Moore's conditioning was at an NHL level after one game in Providence. Okay.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Everyone loses their mind over the practice lines. Bjork won't be on the 4th line the entire game...

womp womp :(

They need to give him at least some skill to play around

What’s the prognosis on killer? Edit: just saw. Still off skates. That’s not great

Reactions: Dr Hook

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
Take care of that groin Patrice! I know the team has been doing pretty well points-wise since his absence, but he makes the whole team better and I am hoping we see a less wobbly Bruins tonight. Great to see Bjork up on the third line with Coyle. He needs a center with some offensive skill. I do not know why John Moore remains in- he just hasn't been that good, and Grizz, as good as he is, is not as strong on his right side. Would like to see Cliffy back in there.

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
Take care of that groin Patrice! I know the team has been doing pretty well points-wise since his absence, but he makes the whole team better and I am hoping we see a less wobbly Bruins tonight. Great to see Bjork up on the third line with Coyle. He needs a center with some offensive skill. I do not know why John Moore remains in- he just hasn't been that good, and Grizz, as good as he is, is not as strong on his right side. Would like to see Cliffy back in there.
Have to build that value up

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad