Injury Report: Bruins Injury Thread VI

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
IMO Miller is a solid tough D man. He is better .

Yes, if both are healthy, all things being equal Miller is better at this point and I think it is fair to say a good bit better. I don't know if we'll see him back on the ice for us again, though. Sounds like the rehab isn't going well, and it's hard to see the team re-signing him after the season is done given the injury history.

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX

So if the Kovy noise goes away and he ends up elsewhere, waive someone anyway (buh-bye Brett) and keep Seny up . Move Heinen up to the 1st line, put Pasta with Krech, and roll out Bjork-Coyle-Senyshyn as a third. See what happens. If it is a fail, still have time to bring someone in via trade. I just think Seny's moment has arrived and the team needs to give him the proper NHL run-out.

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
So if the Kovy noise goes away and he ends up elsewhere, waive someone anyway (buh-bye Brett) and keep Seny up . Move Heinen up to the 1st line, put Pasta with Krech, and roll out Bjork-Coyle-Senyshyn as a third. See what happens. If it is a fail, still have time to bring someone in via trade. I just think Seny's moment has arrived and the team needs to give him the proper NHL run-out.
Seny is an upgrade on Ritchie and lets see him get the same length of rope. Considering we drafted and developed him vs a journey man who never gets better.

Reactions: Dr Hook

Hali33

Oct 18, 2013
Halifax, Nova Scotia
I don’t think it’s looking good for Kevan Miller at this point. For a player whose main asset is his physicality, to have this many setbacks before even taking contact yet is pretty discouraging.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC

great to see him back, not going to lie, fully anticipated the B`s were going to immediately send him to Providence seeing as it looks like the forward corps was all healthy, glad they didn`t, kid showed some nice game when he was called up, maybe we`ll see him tonight?

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
I don’t think it’s looking good for Kevan Miller at this point. For a player whose main asset is his physicality, to have this many setbacks before even taking contact yet is pretty discouraging.
feel horrible for Killer, such a tough SOB, rehabbing , sitting and watching has to be horrible for any player let alone one who has been out as long as he has

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
great to see him back, not going to lie, fully anticipated the B`s were going to immediately send him to Providence seeing as it looks like the forward corps was all healthy, glad they didn`t, kid showed some nice game when he was called up, maybe we`ll see him tonight?
They sent him down yesterday...

Root

Feb 22, 2010
so our left side is going to be Krug, Gryz and Moore vs the caps.....great

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
If that's the case call up Lauzon

It looks like Moore- I don't think he plays a very physical game though. I'd like to see Lauzon or Zboril get the shot, though. We might if it was going to be more than one game.

Reactions: TCB

KillerMillerTime

Jun 30, 2019
On the other hand, this is going to be life in the very near to near future so we might as well see what it looks like.
They played a series clinching ECF w/o him and won
against Carolina. Ottawa had prime Chara, let him go
as FA and went to SCF w/o him. So both teams have won really big games w/o him. Thats how you have to think.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad