Injury Report: Bruins Injury Thread VI

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Krug got injured by where I sit - I thought it was his wrist. He went to bench was in pain and the equipment kid stood behind him but he didn’t ask for assistance. When he went to bench I thought he might go down runway. I think it was late first

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Krug got injured by where I sit - I thought it was his wrist. He went to bench was in pain and the equipment kid stood behind him but he didn’t ask for assistance. When he went to bench I thought he might go down runway. I think it was late first
We saw the Hobbit was in pain but he stayed . I hope he is OK

Reactions: Lady Rhian

hrdpuk

Fossa
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2017
Kentucky
That’s good news
Carlo back on the weekend

Carlo faking it . A simple unintentional tap to the and goes off to the dressing room. If it was serious there would have been a double minor and maybe a misconduct or possibly a 5 minute penalty. He's a puss :sarcasm:f

GloveSave1

*** 15 ***
Jun 11, 2003
N.Windham, CT
Studnika got hit into the boards and jammed his ankle a few mins ago in a Hartford. Big grimace. Shaking his head talking to the trainer on the bench. Looked bad. Was able to skate to the lockeroom with both skates.

He did not come out for the 2nd period.

Last edited:

nfld77

Aug 13, 2007
Newfoundland
Studnika got hit into the boards and jammed his ankle a few mins ago in a Hartford. Big grimace. Shaking his head talking to the trainer on the bench. Looked bad. Was able to skate to the lockeroom with both skates.

He did not come out for the 2nd period.

I dont believe he finished game, do you know if he did GlovesSave?? Thanks in advance my friend!! Baby Bruins are on fire..

GloveSave1

*** 15 ***
Jun 11, 2003
N.Windham, CT
I dont believe he finished game, do you know if he did GlovesSave?? Thanks in advance my friend!! Baby Bruins are on fire..

Nope. Never saw him again after he left the ice in the first.

Nice lil win. Lauko is a road runner. Sheny beat three guys to set up a good bounce goal. Zboril looked capable with that little bit of nasty. Carey put up some points but also had some bad giveaways. Kampfer looked like Ray Bourque in his prime, down in the AHL...a man among boys, flying around. Vaak looked mobile but a little timid along the boards. Kuhlman put in some good board work. Popovic looked like he was taking up the AHL level Carlo roll. Frederick often looked like he’s learned all he can from this league...out of place.

They’ve got a very tight unit. Solid group.

Pretty sleepy Wednesday night game. Almost no rebound shots.

nfld77

Aug 13, 2007
Newfoundland
Nope. Never saw him again after he left the ice in the first.

Nice lil win. Lauko is a road runner. Sheny beat three guys to set up a good bounce goal. Zboril looked capable with that little bit of nasty. Carey put up some points but also had some bad giveaways. Kampfer looked like Ray Bourque in his prime, down in the AHL...a man among boys, flying around. Vaak looked mobile but a little timid along the boards. Kuhlman put in some good board work. Popovic looked like he was taking up the AHL level Carlo roll. Frederick often looked like he’s learned all he can from this league...out of place.

They’ve got a very tight unit. Solid group.

Pretty sleepy Wednesday night game. Almost no rebound shots.

Thanks so much for the awesome update, really appreciate it. With both teams having such great seasons plus players up for individual awards, it'll be a shame hockey-wise for the season to be tossed like this IF it comes down to that.

But naturally, the health of the players, coaches, fans etc.. must be the prime focal point to everything else. I just hope and pray there's a quick solution to this dreaded virus for the sake of all of us.

Again, thank you my friend, very much appreciated. Not often do I get an opportunity to talk to a fan of the Baby Bruins with your knowledge. I'm sorta surprised there was no interest in Popovic at the trade deadline.. For sure there were teams looking for a cheap veteran Dman, even if it was just for depth. Likely Bruins would of only recieved a 5th round pick but I expected a team like the Leafs to try to pick him up. With Boston so deep on defense, no way was he getting a look with the big club..Speaking of which, do you think Zboril made any strides this season?? Nice to read he has a little toughness and also a good read on Senyshen. I could be wrong but some players save their best for the NHL and for some reason just dont show so much in the AHL..I'm hoping he's one of those. The couple games he did play, he certainly didnt look out of place.. And Studnicka is having quite a rookie season. I think we have a real gem with this guy, maybe Bruins finally have their 2nd line winger if Kase dont prove he belongs there..

Wishing the very best of health to you and your family my friend, especially with everything that's happening with this terrible Virus..Many cheers and thanks again!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->