Confirmed with Link: Bruins and Kevan Miller agree to four-year, $10 million deal, per agent Peter Fish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
If this is honestly true I want Sweeney fired, this has to be a very, very bad joke.

McQuaid+Kevan signed longterm, while still having Seids and Chara for 2 more years.
He said the team needs to get faster, the puck moving needs to get better, young kids need to get a chance, that's delivering his promises alright.

shackattack

Dec 9, 2015
Lol Guess they loved watching him turn pucks over all year long.Never learned their lesson last 2 years Sweeney needs eyes fixed Cannot carry this many players on backend with no skillsets..Waste of cash here bigtime.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
2.5 isn't that bad.

Still can't go into next year with mcquaid, him, and seidenberg though

Hali33

Oct 18, 2013
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Yeah. Not on board with the idea that we need to go cheaper on the goaltending when we're pouring extra money into bottom pairing defensemen.

This is the kind of thing that puts you into cap trouble down the road. This is an obvious place to try and save money.

BruinsBtn

Dec 24, 2006
This team is a joke.

The two biggest games of his career were Game 7 vs the Habs and the final game of the regular season. He was hideous in both.

He's a scrub, bottom pair defenseman who can't make a pass. I wouldn't pay him $1.5m.

patty59

Apr 6, 2008
Lethbridge, Alberta
i3IfafU.webm

Ten Thousand Hours

Aug 17, 2010
Boston
It's not terrible if we trade McQuaid, but I don't think anyone wants him as much as Don and Claude. So, again, we'll ice a blue line with no skill or speed. If you want to take a big step forward, you need to take a risk at some point. Not just lock up every "responsible" dman who can't keep the puck in the offensive zone, can't get the puck out of the defensive zone and costs us more in terms of possession than ever makes up for with "responsible" d zone coverage. Can't wait for another ****show.

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
Rebuild, I'm starting to demand a full rebuild now.

Who the hell is going to fear

Chara-Krug
McQuaid-Kevan
Seids
defense?
There isn't 1 player available that could save that.
................ I hate this team right now.

mislysBB

Aug 6, 2013
Northeast
I've got no comment.

Well, I guess I do.

I would be good with this if Miller stayed on the 4th (er, 3rd) pairing, but we all know he won't.

Last edited:

alg363636

Boo
Apr 25, 2014
Washington, DC
Oh my god that's over 9 million dollars for McQuaid, Seidenberg and Miller. Jesus Christ we only need one let alone 3.

Neither Miller or McQuaid should be playing in the top 4 and they can't play together since neither of them have any transition skills. Fantastic.

Ten Thousand Hours

Aug 17, 2010
Boston
Rebuild, I'm starting to demand a full rebuild now.

Who the hell is going to fear

Chara-Krug
McQuaid-Kevan
Seids
defense?
There isn't 1 player available that could save that.
................ I hate this team right now.

Rask. The answer is Rask. And us.

Midship

Jan 7, 2016
As a UVM alum, I've always had a soft spot for Kevan, but this is pretty brutal. Over $5M committed to McQuaid and Miller is hard to justify.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad