Injury Report: Bruins 2021 Injured list

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrisab123

Feb 9, 2013
I and people I know who had the Moderna vaccine had a stronger reaction to the second shot than to the first. FWIW.

For what its worth I haven't had my 2nd one but the first one gave me severe chest pains and slurred speech. Fun times. I'll probably be fine when getting the 2nd one...or maybe dead...or something in-between. I'll let you know.

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
For what its worth I haven't had my 2nd one but the first one gave me severe chest pains and slurred speech. Fun times. I'll probably be fine when getting the 2nd one...or maybe dead...or something in-between. I'll let you know.

I had severe chills, then I was burning up. I also felt like Kevan Miller had checked me into the boards a few times.

Good luck with your second shot!

arider1990

Dec 9, 2018
I had severe chills, then I was burning up. I also felt like Kevan Miller had checked me into the boards a few times.

Good luck with your second shot!
It’s almost 4 am here and I have been going through the same experience the last 2 hours. Good thing I have tomorrow off. Or is it today.

Reactions: BMC

Number8

Oct 31, 2007
My wife and daughter both got Moderna and were in rough shape for 24 hours after 2nd shot. And they are a whole lot tougher than my son and I. If we are hurting take it with a grain of salt. Those two? It’s real.

Reactions: HustleB and BMC

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
Since we are sharing my 2nd Moderna shot best me up real good from about 20 hours out to about 48 hours out. No fever but chills and felt like a steamroller parked on me. Now I just have this lizard skin.
Same with my Moderna shot only I had a slight fever 99.7 with aches and chills and I was exhausted. The fever knocked me for a loop because my normal body temp is around 97.7.

Lucky for me I do not have any lizard skin.

My sister was down for the count with her 2nd shot but my mother who had Moderna was just fine.

My best friend got the Pfizer vax and aside from some tiredness was fine.

Reactions: BMC

Banshee

Apr 23, 2014
Concord, NH
Since we are sharing my 2nd Moderna shot best me up real good from about 20 hours out to about 48 hours out. No fever but chills and felt like a steamroller parked on me. Now I just have this lizard skin.

Same for me here... about 18-20 hours of nothing, then about 18-20 hours of mild fever, aches, fatigue, then gone. Wife and kids all had Pfizer, no issues other than a swollen lymph node for the misses.

HumBucker

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 7, 2005
Toronto

Aren't those some of the same symptoms for the blood clots? Maybe you better keep an eye on that?

Reactions: chrisab123

JoeIsAStud

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Are the 2nd doses bad even for Moderna and Pfizer?

The general feeling is that the second shot usually causes a more severe reaction than the first, but it varies from person to person.

i had covid in Dec, and only had very minor symptoms despite being in multiple high risk categories. I had both vaccine shots and had no reaction at all.

Many of the people who work for me have had 1-2 days of symptoms, ranging from mostly minor, to pretty severe, about half have had to take 1-2 sick days off as a result

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
i had pfizer. no issues on either shot.
i think moderna and J&J have been giving people more severe symptoms.

Maine Fan

Defense Wins Chanpionships
Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
Both my wife and I got the Pfizer shots. We both had sore arms after the first shot. I ran a mild temp and felt terrible for 24 hours after the 2nd shot. My wife was as if she had the flu, very tired after her 2nd shot for 3 or 4 days after.

Reactions are different for everyone; I think some of it has to do with medicines one is taking and health conditions at the time.

IMO the second shot is worse than the first in most cases.

The good news these reactions say it is working.

I hope it is over.

Reactions: Friar85

HustleB

Cautiously Optimistic
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2017
Welcome to the Jungle
COVID shot last night knocked me out noon to 6. Same as last time but more pronounced this time.

praying I can make it through the game. Haven’t followed any Bruins news this week. I feel lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad