Injury Report: Bruins 2021 Injured list

Status
Not open for further replies.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
hope smitty is ok. if he's out i guess it's the karson kuhlman show. debrusk looks out of
sorts on the right side most of the time. kuhlman is sort of a lesser skilled smith, so
wonder if they'll just do that and leave JDB on 3rd line.
Hall and Kuhlman on the same line would be a sight to see in terms of speed. They'll both leave Islanders in the dust. Unfortunately that's about the extent of their similarities as players. Still, I think Kuhlman's skating could at least put the Isles defense into panic and help Krejci find passing space.

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
Hall and Kuhlman on the same line would be a sight to see in terms of speed. They'll both leave Islanders in the dust. Unfortunately that's about the extent of their similarities as players. Still, I think Kuhlman's skating could at least put the Isles defense into panic and help Krejci find passing space.
That would be fun to watch and I hope Cassidy does this. Kuhlman a real gamer and never stops and with Krejci and Hall skill, it could be a good mix, and they would most certainly help wear down the isle defenseman, or maybe Cassidy inserts Steen and it will be his coming out party to the NHL

My guess though is he keeps Jake up there. Imo though Jake brings more to the table and to the teams overall success playing his natural LW position on one of the bottom two lines, and a Kuhlman or even a Steen would proved what's needed playing along side two-highly skilled players like Hall and Krejci, but then again my opinion isn't worth a hill of beans.

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
Hopefully Smith is just day to day and nothing serious. Kuhlman can step in, he has done it before and knows his role.

CLIFFY HOCKEY

Jan 27, 2008
Norton MA
I might be alone on this, but I would like to see Blidh in the line up, he can hit Komorov and Clutterbuck can draw penalties, stir the pot etc. I wouldnt want him on 2nd line of course, put him on 3rd or 4th line move some pieces around .

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
I might be alone on this, but I would like to see Blidh in the line up, he can hit Komorov and Clutterbuck can draw penalties, stir the pot etc. I wouldnt want him on 2nd line of course, put him on 3rd or 4th line move some pieces around .

no thanks. Komarov and Clutterbuck were both useless. Komarov I’d say was a net negative for NY. Ignore them and let them stay invisible.

RussellmaniaKW

Sep 15, 2004
hope smitty is ok. if he's out i guess it's the karson kuhlman show. debrusk looks out of
sorts on the right side most of the time. kuhlman is sort of a lesser skilled smith, so
wonder if they'll just do that and leave JDB on 3rd line.
the beauty of having a Taylor Hall on that line is that Krejci and Hall have enough combined skill to carry a guy like Kuhlman. that wasn't always the case when it was say Debrusk on the left

Reactions: BMC and kjpm

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
They still dominated play even after we was out of the lineup so I don't see any need to rush him back at this point.

Yeah, being up 1-0 in the series gives us leeway to be conservative. If we were down 1-0 it's another conversation.

Reactions: bme44

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
if we see Blidh in the playoff lineup it will be because the B`s are in a world of hurt in a series, absolutely no reason to bring him in now

DominicT

Sep 6, 2009
Stratford Ontario
dom.hockey
Been told it's Smith's right knee. I can't for the life of me see how it could possibly be. Frame by frame it's hard to tell, but it looks like left knee to thigh area. But then again, if you watch Smith later, he was favoring the right side.

Smith 2.PNG
Smith.PNG

Reactions: old blue

KnightofBoston

Mar 22, 2010
The Valley of Pioneers
Been told it's Smith's right knee. I can't for the life of me see how it could possibly be. Frame by frame it's hard to tell, but it looks like left knee to thigh area. But then again, if you watch Smith later, he was favoring the right side.

View attachment 441106 View attachment 441107

Could have more to do with where leg is planted on ice rather than direct contact to knee itself

Blowfish

Count down ...
Jan 13, 2005
Southwestern Ontario
Don't think bruins rush Smith back and with the next game Thursday ... let him heal properly. On the other hard Smith is a warrior and don't see anything keeping him out this game. We shall see.

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
for Smith not to come back in a 2-2 game 1 you know it has to be a painful and pretty bad injury. The guy is a warrior.

Reactions: Blowfish
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad