Injury Report: Bruins 2021 Injured list

Status
Not open for further replies.

whatsbruin

Feb 27, 2002
Central, NY
So for injuries for those that played vs wash,there is
Miller - Possible concussio
Lauzon - People are saying hand, but what evidence?
DeBrusk - Did I hear Wilson hit him and he didn't come back in game 5?

Number6

Mar 14, 2003
Visit site

Not a good news regarding Kase. I feel we have good depth on defense (sure I know, it is never enough), but depth is very thin on offense. If one forward gets injured, next man up is either Kuhlman or Frederic. Let's hope nothing happen to any of our top-9 forwards.

Smitty93

Dec 6, 2012
So for injuries for those that played vs wash,there is
Miller - Possible concussio
Lauzon - People are saying hand, but what evidence?
DeBrusk - Did I hear Wilson hit him and he didn't come back in game 5?

If you go by the official TOI Shift Chart, DeBrusk had his last shift with a minute remaining in the 3rd. He was only on the ice for 6 seconds, so not sure what happened there. It's possible he got on late for his shift, and then they put the 4th line out there with Bergeron, presumably to give him a shot at the ENG hat trick.

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
So Moore, Kampfer and Kase done for the season.

Zboril and Lauzon potentially next series. Miller to early to tell.

Considering they are coming out of a series with the Caps, that's probably pretty good overall. Depth on D is a bit shallow in the short term with two guys done for the year and 3 others out. Right here today they are one injury on D away from a playoff debut by one of Vaak/Ahcan/Wolff.

Reactions: Gordoff

JerseyBruin

May 29, 2019
So Moore, Kampfer and Kase done for the season.

Zboril and Lauzon potentially next series. Miller to early to tell.

Considering they are coming out of a series with the Caps, that's probably pretty good overall. Depth on D is a bit shallow in the short term with two guys done for the year and 3 others out. Right here today they are one injury on D away from a playoff debut by one of Vaak/Ahcan/Wolff.
But I think you can say that about most teams . The fact that the Bruins have had so many injuries on D and still made the playoffs speaks largely about the depth they have back there. Any team losing 2 or 3 starting Dmen are going to be facing depth challenges.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad