Injury Report: Bruins 2021 Injured list

Status
Not open for further replies.

cska78

Nov 27, 2006
USA
www.fc-rostov.ru
I think everyone is questionable in play offs if hurt. It's a s....ty situation, he is a key contributor and his place will likely be taken up by a stiff (Kuhlman/Debrusk)

Reactions: duffy

bruins repeat time

Apr 13, 2012
burlington ont canad
This type of injury to Smith is exactly why I wish Kase wouldn't have totally shut down . I think he just decided I am hurt again I am the odd man out so I will call it a year .

We wouldve had a skilled guy on call . Now I really don't think he could've came back yet anyways but I really wish he would've pushed on .

He actually worked hard and looked on in his two periods .

HumBucker

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 7, 2005
Toronto
This type of injury to Smith is exactly why I wish Kase wouldn't have totally shut down . I think he just decided I am hurt again I am the odd man out so I will call it a year .

We wouldve had a skilled guy on call . Now I really don't think he could've came back yet anyways but I really wish he would've pushed on .

What makes you think Kase was thinking that way? I've yet to see an NHL player that didn't want to play if they could.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC

I`m sorry, there`s no way he decided to shut it down based on the lack of open spots on the roster.

Kase has some serious decisions to make in the near future regarding his health and how much more he`s willing to risk it

Number8

Oct 31, 2007
I`m sorry, there`s no way he decided to shut it down based on the lack of open spots on the roster.

Kase has some serious decisions to make in the near future regarding his health and how much more he`s willing to risk it
Absolutely. The kid has nothing but desire to play. I hope that desire is balanced against good judgement. If he was my son, we’d be having some serious discussions. It’s really a sad set of circumstances.

I remember all too well the real emotion and tears when Cam held his presser to call it quits. I think for Kase, the long term stakes are a obviously higher.

bruins repeat time

Apr 13, 2012
burlington ont canad

All I am saying is the circumstances seem weird . Let's review . After the game Cassidy says it was conditioning not an injury . Now I totally get it was probably a concussion and Cassidy miss spoke but I find it highly unlikely it was a real serious one that meant he had to shut it down . Than no one really says anything about the injury until Sweeney says he is done with out even discussing it . I think he was totally frustrated and I can kind of understand that but I just wish it wasn't shut down .

The National

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2017
Los Angeles
Reactions: sooshii

HumBucker

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 7, 2005
Toronto
Reactions: Otherworld

chizzler

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 11, 2006
All I am saying is the circumstances seem weird . Let's review . After the game Cassidy says it was conditioning not an injury . Now I totally get it was probably a concussion and Cassidy miss spoke but I find it highly unlikely it was a real serious one that meant he had to shut it down . Than no one really says anything about the injury until Sweeney says he is done with out even discussing it . I think he was totally frustrated and I can kind of understand that but I just wish it wasn't shut down .
You want him back? The guy hasn’t done one thing in the black and gold. Give it a rest. He needs to retire and look out for his health not worrying about you being slighted he shut it down. You have no idea what’s going on with this guy. It’s about his future, not a game of hockey. Hopefully the brass told him he’s all done for his sake.

Reactions: PeanutButter37
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $5,720.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino