Player Discussion Brock Boeser | Part II

bossram

Sep 25, 2013
Victoria
Never stopped believing in Boeser. His two-way game, board work, and forechecking took strides last year. It sounds like the series of injuries hampered his shooting though. If he's finally healthy again...I'm excited.

Wildcarder

Oct 21, 2008
Toronto
Need to give more love to Boeser for the way he's started this season. Tied for the league league in goals early in the season with 6 even though he's played more games.

His skating looks improved, his shot is back, and he's playing well. The power play goal he scored against Ottawa would never have happened last year. It shows a lot of confidence.

Looks like he's finally over his injury issues and maybe also doing better on the personal front after going through all the stress last year with his father. He looks like a refreshed Brock.

David71

Dec 27, 2008
vancouver
a refreshed brock is a good brock. he powered his way from the corner to score that 2-0 goal last night. he would have never done that in previous seasons.

Reactions: Wildcarder

CherryToke

Oct 18, 2008
Coquitlam
a refreshed brock is a good brock. he powered his way from the corner to score that 2-0 goal last night. he would have never done that in previous seasons.

You mean the 1-0 goal? Lets see him do that against an NHL defence. Hint: you won't see it happen

Russian_fanatic

Jan 19, 2004
Man he’s got the zing on his shot back... I really thought he lost it.

that and he finally looks healthy.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
It sure is nice seeing Bess get his wrister back. If he stays healthy, I see him scoring 30 plus in the 56 games.
He had 29 goals in 62 games in his rookie year and that was with OUT Pettey and Miller and Hughes feeding him beauties. I can see it too Larr, now that he seems healthy and confident the sky is the limit.

Some of us grew impatient with Boeser the last two years and some called for him to be traded, but seems (very early still) that he is really coming into forum so far this season with that full bell of health so really curious to see how he develops and progresses this year and maybe reaches a ceiling we didnt think hed get to since his rook season. Great start anyways, lets keeper coming Brocktologist :yo:

Reactions: bh53 and Luckylarry

valkynax

The LEEDAR
Sponsor
May 19, 2011
Burnaby
He had 29 goals in 62 games in his rookie year and that was with OUT Pettey and Miller and Hughes feeding him beauties. I can see it too Larr, now that he seems healthy and confident the sky is the limit.

Some of us grew impatient with Boeser the last two years and some called for him to be traded, but seems (very early still) that he is really coming into forum so far this season with that full bell of health so really curious to see how he develops and progresses this year and maybe reaches a ceiling we didnt think hed get to since his rook season. Great start anyways, lets keeper coming Brocktologist :yo:

it's "Brockologist" you uneducated buffoon!
:laugh:

Svencouver

Apr 8, 2015
Vancouver
Starting to see him put it all together. Really could end up being one of those Rocket contending wingers we thought he could be

Reactions: bh53

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017

I can give credit to Benning for NOT trading Brock for Dumba.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad