Player Discussion Brock Boeser | Part II

KaprizovEntitlelist

Feb 22, 2020
For those saying brock Boeser because he's a hometown kid & player would bring good pr & sell tickets, have no ideas how quickly Minnesota fans turn on hometown players.

Joe Mauer was disliked & attacked by media & 50 percent of Minnesota wild base

Zach Parise, more than 50 percent of Minnesota wild fans dislike him right now.

Hometown players mean nothing in Minnesota anymore

As for Brodin or Dumba: only 1 of them is getting traded & as wild GM has made clear, only for 1c. Minnesota can't afford / need another winger unless Zuccarello or parise waive

Minnesota also needs to pay Fiala, Kaprizov, Brodin and Foligno.

rypper

21-12-05 it's finally over.
Dec 22, 2006
For those saying brock Boeser because he's a hometown kid & player would bring good pr & sell tickets, have no ideas how quickly Minnesota fans turn on hometown players.

As for Brodin or Dumba: only 1 of them is getting traded & as wild GM has made clear, only for 1c. Minnesota can't afford / need another winger unless Zuccarello or parise waive

Dude... we get it, you don't want Boeser.

strattonius

Jul 4, 2011
Surrey, BC

You won't get a 1C for Brodin or Dumba. I think the position is too valuable and when you think of it....who trades a 1C?

LordBacon

CEO of sh*tposting
Oct 31, 2017
Hong Kong
You won't get a 1C for Brodin or Dumba. I think the position is too valuable and when you think of it....who trades a 1C?
Only trade I can think of is the jones-johannson trade. But that took Seth Jones going the other way. Not worth it in my books. A trade like that is too risky for both teams.

Reactions: mossey3535

KaprizovEntitlelist

Feb 22, 2020
Dude... we get it, you don't want Boeser.

Not once did I say I didn't want him, false.

For a long time I have been wanting him, but you can't force parise or Zuccarello to waive who are making 6.5 to 7.5 each

With wild needing to pay Fiala, Kaprizov , Foligno and Brodin

KaprizovEntitlelist

Feb 22, 2020

Don't know but that's the worth our GM sees in trading one of Brodin or Dumba. Short of that the plan is to keep the top 4d core together

KaprizovEntitlelist

Feb 22, 2020
I don't know why people are disagreeing with you.
Why would Minny trade for an RHD for a winger? The biding war on Dumba would be nuts.

I have for years wanted Boeser, but unfortunately Minnesota wild have a team owner who gets involved.

Fenton signing Zuccarello was all pushed by our team owner. Part of it was business/ financial decisions because many people of Zuccarello decent/ country live in Minnesota.

Now unless Zuccarello or Parise waives, Minnesota can't trade for a winger especially with having to pay Fiala & Kaprizov which won't come cheap.

Imagine Minnesota having a 6.5 to 7.5 million dollars w playing on 3rd line in Zuccarello or parise if Minnesota trade for Boeser

vadim sharifijanov

Oct 10, 2007
I have for years wanted Boeser, but unfortunately Minnesota wild have a team owner who gets involved.

Fenton signing Zuccarello was all pushed by our team owner. Part of it was business/ financial decisions because many people of Zuccarello decent/ country live in Minnesota.

Now unless Zuccarello or Parise waives, Minnesota can't trade for a winger especially with having to pay Fiala & Kaprizov which won't come cheap.

Imagine Minnesota having a 6.5 to 7.5 million dollars w playing on 3rd line in Zuccarello or parise if Minnesota trade for Boeser

is that really a thing? minnesotan norwegians? and the owner wanted it that bad? wow

i do know minnesota swede is a creepily gigantic deal, down to minnesota swede t-shirt at the gift shops in the airport. but your team is not, nor has it ever been, lacking swedish playes.

KaprizovEntitlelist

Feb 22, 2020
is that really a thing? minnesotan norwegians? and the owner wanted it that bad? wow

i do know minnesota swede is a creepily gigantic deal, down to minnesota swede t-shirt at the gift shops in the airport. but your team is not, nor has it ever been, lacking swedish playes.

Yeah it's. When you go to Minneapolis or st Paul Minnesota & alot of the suburbs, one will find out quickly it's.

Businesses make millions off them. If not billions. They are very close. Minnesota wild owner knows/ knew this & basically forced Fenton's hand to sign him

Jyrki21

2021-12-05
Sponsor
Yeah it's. When you go to Minneapolis or st Paul Minnesota & alot of the suburbs, one will find out quickly it's.

Businesses make millions off them. If not billions. They are very close. Minnesota wild owner knows/ knew this & basically forced Fenton's hand to sign him
Aren’t the Twin Cities also the US destination for most Somali and Hmong refugees/immigrants? Two potentially lucrative untapped NHL demographics right there. :sarcasm:

Catamarca Livin

Jul 29, 2010
Did not know he had 5 goals in playoffs. Has had a couple chances this game along with his goal. Maybe he will develop from this playoff experience.

Reactions: HockeyWooot

Regal

Mar 12, 2010
Vancouver
Did not know he had 5 goals in playoffs. Has had a couple chances this game along with his goal. Maybe he will develop from this playoff experience.

It's been a weird playoffs. He keeps showing jump, then disappearing, then being involved but making bad decisions then, then repeat. He's been shooting more this game which makes you feel like shouting "Where has this been!?"

Ace of Hades

#Demko4Vezina
Apr 27, 2010
Oregon
Not a lot to really criticize him in these past three games. Give credit where its due, hes been extremely solid and scored a big goal for us.

Happy to see this type of performance from him.

Reactions: F A N

Brock Boeser

Mar 11, 2013
He had a great game today. For his lack of wheels he really has his legs moving these past couple of games. Wish more of the bottom 6 started playing like Brock (especially Jake- like wtf. You got the same toolbox as Tuch but still is completely invisible)

Knight53

#6 #9 #17 #35 #40 #43
Jun 23, 2015
Vancouver
Probably one of the most disrespected star Canuck players I've seen in a long time lol

23rd overall. First line production every year and as a rookie in the playoffs. Leader on and off the ice. All while dealing with personal issues.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->