Bridgeport Sound Tigers Discussion Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.

LAPPY13

Apr 12, 2002
Long Island
Steve Bernier being signed today will be a Huge help for the Sound Tigers and once Gionta gets healthy this team might actually be a decent team. Eric Boulton will also add some veteran leadership and protect the kids as well

Brunomics

Sep 2, 2006
Dal Colle is a top five overall pick, the kid needs to be rolling night in and night out. Ho sang I have high hopes for and it sounds like he's going to be the real deal.

I have zero doubts about his playmaking ability but it would be nice to see jhs pot some goals also

MDC needs to make a bigger impact plain and simple.

Goombha

Raging Ryan
Aug 27, 2013
Ho-Sang and Dal Colle with a goal and an assist apiece. Why is our best right wing in the AHL?

seafoam

Soft Shock
Sponsor
May 17, 2011
I would keep them away from this mess and let them continue to develop...

Goombha

Raging Ryan
Aug 27, 2013
#26. I'm assuming BPORT doesn't allow high numbers. Dal Colle is wearing #17 instead of #71 I believe

Yes, typo. I never paid close enough attention to see there are no high numbers. Makes sense to me. Was just curious to know if he changed it himself (going forward).

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
Yes, typo. I never paid close enough attention to see there are no high numbers. Makes sense to me. Was just curious to know if he changed it himself (going forward).

I would cry. I'm hoping he makes it partly because Pens fans feel Marios #66 is so sacred.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad