Bridgeport Sound Tigers Discussion 2019-20 Pt. II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macch

Mar 22, 2010
Seems like special teams and goaltending will be the downfall for BPT.

Have to think LL makes a minor league goalie splash this offseason.

frankieboy

Mar 10, 2010
It all depends upon their assessment of Soderstrom. If they think he'll be able to play next season with as much promise as they thought before this past season, they may not go out to get a #1 goalie. If they feel he has been set back, or they don't want to put too much pressure on him, then they very well may go out to get a goalie. We don't know where he is in his recovery and where they think that places him moving forward.

DerekKingSnipes

Feb 20, 2013
Long Island
It all depends upon their assessment of Soderstrom. If they think he'll be able to play next season with as much promise as they thought before this past season, they may not go out to get a #1 goalie. If they feel he has been set back, or they don't want to put too much pressure on him, then they very well may go out to get a goalie. We don't know where he is in his recovery and where they think that places him moving forward.
I have said before Soderstrom I believe was counted on to compete and push Gibson and his injury had them scramble for smith who is ok ahl goalie. Smith has outplayed Gibson but that isn’t a good thing. I actually was surpised with the college free agents they haven’t signed a goalie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad